《4》

That next school year.
Ymari really avoided her classmates, she no longer gets close to anyone ever. Because of being alone she's still got bullied by others.

"The fuck I care." In Ymari thoughts while sitting on a bench inside the basketball court.

"Hey weirdo, stay away from that chair." Ymari heard a woman spoke but she ignored it and looked away.

"Ooh, this nerd is something."  And the woman pushed her causing her snack to fell down on the floor.

Ymari stared at them while they just continued laughing.

"What are you looking at, get out of here." Said one of them.

Out of patience Ymari stood up then pulled the collar of the man who was with the Girl's.

"You really looking for fight?
Dont bark on me. I might break your bone!" Then Ymari punch the man on the face reason for him to sink to the other side.

Those women were stunned, never move, while looking at Ymari.

"I do not cut pests like you but you can give a try. Who will be first?" Ymari asked those women.

Suddenly they ran while screaming. The man Ymari punched also step away.

Ymari just shook, looking at them moving away.

On one side, Zack and his friends were staring at those girl's who ran away and to the other girl who punch that guy.

"Wow, you see that. She's cool isn't she?" Said Andrew, Zack's best friend.

Zack smiled as he looked at the girl's face.

"Which section is she in?" Zack asked curiously.

"Ooh, why? Interested?" Andrew teased him.

"Well, she's Interestingly different." Zack said with a grin on his face.

And Zack's friends applauded as they teased him.

Ymari picked up her bag then she walked to her class.

"Wait, Can I have your name Ms. beautiful?  A Man asked Ymari and blocked her way.

Ymari frowned and then stared at the guy intently.

"I'm Zack."  He introduced himself to the girl then held out his palm and smiled.

Ymari just looked at it then turned her back on Zack.

Zack's friends laughed.
As Zack was left like a lit candle.

"What the fuck!"  Zack said to himself.  Just now he was refused by a woman.

"What's up bro. Lose or still wanna fight?  Laughing Andrew approached his friend.

"Fuck that girl!" Zack said angrily while looking at the woman walking away.

"Find out her section!"  That's all and Zack turned his back on Andrew, who was still laughing hard at him.

When Zack came home, his Uncle's Men greeted him.

"Boss wants you to just follow in the Hotel."  His Uncle's staff said.

Zack just nodded and went to the bedroom to get dressed.

Kyle, his Uncle right hand came and take him to where his uncle was. Heading there Zack remembered the student earlier at their school.

Disgusted, Zack turned his eyes to the outside of the vehicle.
"You'll see, you will soon fall into my hands!"  Zack threatened and smirk.

On the other side, Damien greeted his child with a smile as she joined him for a dinner that night.

"What else was there Dad, Ymari answered sparingly while her eyes focused on food.

"Well, aren't you fighting anymore?"  Damien remembers and asked his daughter.

"Dad, are you kidding me?"  Ymari looked at her Father.
"Since when did they stop bothering me? Ymari said and continued to eat.

Damien was stunned, he felt his Daughter's resentment towards him because of what his daughter's experiencing had something to do with his work.

Damien look at Calyx and ate sadly.

Ymari quickly finished the meal then said goodbye to her father and went to her room.

She is not angry with her father.  It just hurts. But Ymari knows that her father has nothing to do with what is happening.
Its just his work, besides that she can no longer complain to her father. Her Father was so kind to her. Ymari' thought. She then started sleeping.

That night Damien and Calyx escorted Collins in one meeting.

"You have no brains! Do you think I'll agree with that?"  Fredrick shouted to those leader in the other Gang.  Damien just stood there listening to their conversation so as Calyx.

When one of them suddenly pulled out a gun.  Damien and the the rest of their men quickly pulled out a gun too and Calyx immediately blocked Collins and point his guns to them too.

"Your conditions is cheap as shit! Even if we die here you can't get permission from me!"  Collins shouted angrily.

Damien grinned those men.
"Put down your guns. You know you have nothing against us."  Damien then fired at one of the Leaders who was there.

Fredrick laughed out loud.
"You are really useless! Damien, Calyx! Consume them first if they resist."

But before Damien's gun exploded, those people knelt down.

Fredrick smirk and walked out.

Calyx grabbed one of Men there and punched him.
"Again, don't act like you can handle us!"  Then he kicked it again before coming out.

They were on their way home when a truck suddenly hit their car.  It overturned on the road and rolled tires.

"Shit!"  Fredrick said cheaply as he got out of the car.

Some men fired while approaching them.  Damien also came out immediately and fired shots.

Calyx move to the back, and let Fredrick hid.

Both Damien and Calyx fired their guns until their opponents became less and some of stepped back.

"Those Moron's!" Damien said in his anger.

"Such a pussy!" Calyx also grinned then turned to Collins.
"You okay there Boss?"

"Stupid! Help me stand!"
Collins said and the grinning Calyx help him.

Damien just shook his head while inspecting their car.
"Ill really kill those bastards!"
He murmured.