《14》

Two cars exploded in William's garage, shocking the Men lingered around.

As William stiffened in anger.
"It's a good thing he hasn't been in the car yet!"  William was furious thinking of it.

"Look around, there are probably still people who did these crawling to our place!" William shouted.

Zack rushed out.
"Uncle what happened?"

"Prepare your things first Zack and you must first leave its dangerous here now."  William said firmly to his nephew.

Even though Zack didn't want to, he did nothing.

Meanwhile, Calyx's remaining staff hurriedly left and immediately called Calyx.

"They're really Bastards! I'm sure Damien is the mastermind again."  William exclaimed angrily.

Zack was just listening.  And clenched his fist he had long heard that name that his Uncle always quarreled with.

At the airport, he called his girlfriend and said goodbye.
"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't say goodbye to you personally."  Zack said sadly.

Although Ymari was sad, she understood her boyfriend.
"Call me when you arrive there okay?"  She said softly to her boyfriend.

"Thank you. You're not angry, aren't you?"  Zack wanted to make sure. He doesn't want to leave Ymari angry at him.

"I understand, don't worry."  Ymari said lightly.

"I love you so much Ymari."  Zack said softly.

"So am I, Zack."  Ymari said shyly as she thought about what happened to them that night.  Her cheek immediately turned red.

"Wait for me okay?"  Zack said again.

"Hmm."  Ymari just said.

"Promise me."  Zack grunted softly at her.

"I promise I'll wait for you Zack."  Ymari laughed softly at her boyfriend.

And later he heard the airport staff calling the passengers to leave.

Ymari heard Zack sigh.

"I love you so much Zack and ill wait for you." Ymari said softly while biting her lips.

Zack smiled before finally saying goodbye to her.

---
"Dad are you ready to go home?" Ymari asked her father kindly.
It was afternoon when she arrives at the hospital to bring her father home.

"Hmm, I'm getting tired of here." Damien frowned as he adjusted himself and prepared for their return home.

    While Calyx was just looking at the Damien ang Ymari.

  He immediately remembered the day, Ymari came into their lives.  The size of its part in the resurrection of his friend from failure of love.  Ymari is grown up now. Calyx sighed again.

    When they got home she arranged her father bed, then let him rest. Ymari then also entered her room.

   "Calyx, what is the news of the people?  Damien asked the friend.

   "Its William's staff."He confirmed. I gave them already a surprise party this morning. Said Calyx and smirk.

   "Still, that Brainless Davis will pay in my hands." He has lots of loan from me!" Damien said angrily.

  "We have to cut his head this time and no more fucking games alert all the men. After i slowly bit recover I, myself will cut his throat." Damien added.

   "Okay, rest then first im going out to check some of our men on the other side." Calyx said to then he left his room.

   Meanwhile, Ymari listens carefully to the conversation between her father and Calyx.

 "As I thought!" Ymari's said angrily and smirk.

    She move out on where she was hiding and went straight to her Father's office. She quickly searched for a document and then left the room again.

    The next day Ymari left early for school.  She smiled while reading Zack messages to her.
    She quickly answered them first and then went inside school.

  While thinking about her boyfriend, a woman suddenly approached her.

  "Why, did they touch you again?" She asked her classmate whom she had helped before.

  It just shook.
"Ymari, I just want to thank you for what you done, because they stop bothering me now. And I am Kate." The girl said.

    Ymari smiled slightly.
"Well So, are you okay now Kate?" She asked. Kate smiled and nodded to Ymari.
And they entered the class together.

  After lunch when Ymari came out of their school. She took a Taxi and then drove to somewhere.

  "Davis Mansion." 
Ymari just smiled as she looked at William's house from afar. 
She was carrying her binoculars while looking at the possible passages inside and also watched for a few hours before returning to school where Calyx might be waiting for her.

   When she comes home she quickly got ready for tonight,
   She will visit William Davis.

   Again she wore black Jeans, a Black Polo, and put her hair up then covered it with a cap. Her Jacket was prepared in where his gun and knives are there and the mask she was going to use. Ymari left the house carefully.

    Not far there awaits her Motorbike. She droved and arrived without anyone noticed her. With a rope she slowly hung there towards a window and entered.

 "Your staff is very careless William I just managed to get in easily." Grinning Ymari said.

    Ymari's eyes wandered to every corner, waited a few more minutes from where she hid. 

Finally, William entered his room.

  From where suddenly someone kicked William in the face. William was startled and fall into his bed. He heard someone locked his door.

  William looked at the doorway but his face only returned and sink the bed. Someone stepped on his back.

 "Who are you?  What do you need?" William asked loudly. He did not hear the answer instead he felt a gun pointed on in his head.

  William was sweating profusely.  Suddenly the door wreck. Ymari quickly ran to the window and jump reaching for the rope and directly slid on it.

  "Shoot him!"  William's angry cry recovered from the shock.

  "Damn it!"  He shouted again and immediately goes out in the house.  As the Men's headed towards the first dropped where Ymari fell.

  "I was almost there!" William whispered to himself. The staff responded immediately when he pressed the alarm buzzer button that attached to his ring.

  "The Bastard is outside!" William shouted still trembling in anger.

  While Ymari was away, carrying her motorcycle.