《24》

Calyx was still confused as he looked at Ymari.
He waited for her to talk about what had happened at the bar.  But she was just quiet.

"What's these all about?"  Calyx couldn't stand it anymore.  He has been aware since Ymari asked him about William's nephew.

"Do you know Zack Davis personally? Calyx did  ask Ymari.

"Uncle" Ymari bit her lip.
"He's my boyfriend"

Calyx's lips quivered at what he heard.  Shocked. They know the girl already has a boyfriend but not about Zack.

And Ymari kept crying as she talked about them.

Calyx just stared listening to Ymari. And Calyx just sighed after hearing everything from Ymari.

"I will let him aside for now that's If he will not act against us!"  That's all and Calyx left Ymari on her Condo.

Ymari is left to linger.  She couldn't figure out earlier how strong her chest was pounding when she found out that they had followed Zack's whereabouts.

Meanwhile, at Zack's house.  The young man was also thinking.

"Calyx also looks soft when it comes to Ymari."  In Zack's mind.  He still can't believe that Calyx will let him like that just because his girlfriend came and pulled Calyx.

When he came from abroad he did not hesitate to retaliate for his Uncle sake and as soon as he saw him in such a situation.

Now he just thinks about it.  And he will investigate.

Inside William's office Zack was busy searching the files there.  He learned a lot and was surprised.  The fist clenched in anger.

"Young Master."
One of his Uncle's staff entered.
"Boss William is calling you."  Their staff briefly told him.

Zack called him and talked for awhile then told him to tell his Uncle that he was coming to the hospital

Zack called again on the phone.
Now he is able to check on everything. He look again at Collins photos and those files attached in it.

Now, Ymari's Dad is in the hospital because of his uncle.

"Damn!"  Zack's disgusted said.
Ever since then, he has not been convinced of his Uncle's activities. 

Shaking, he returned the folders to their original position and then left the house.

He had not slept since dawn when he returned home.  And now he has to face his Uncle.

"What happened to these things I ordered you Zack?"  Zack just sat down when his uncle asked him right away.

Zack shrugged.

"Don't tell me you can't do it?"  William's eyes narrowed at Zack.

"Are you uncle the reason why Damien is also in the hospital?"  Zack already knows them but he wants to hear what his Uncle has to say.

William was surprised by Zack's question.

"Many people are angry with him! And why do you think that I am when the groups I hold are small and subtle? William is still angry with his nephew.

"I'm the one they always heat up, and they're a big group do you think I can knock them out?"  Zack's Uncle added.

Zack sighed.
"And Collins, what do you have to do there?"  Zack asked again sad eyes.

"Bullshit Zack! Why are you roasting me? We are on same side here!"  Trembling when William said then he spoke again.

"If you can't do what I told you to do, you can leave! I still have staff left to do my orders. Pathetic!"  William said firmly to his nephew.

"I'm sorry Uncle."  And Zack stood up.

William was more furious.
"I didn't teach you just for nothing Zack. The day will come when you will replace me!"  That was the last word Zack heard when he closed the door.

Zack sighed again.
He knew his uncle would not stop. And he will not allow Ymari to be in danger because of him.

Later he smiled at the memory.

"It's good thing his girlfriend knows how to fight. It's just like how he met Ymari at school back then." as Zack shook his head he walk towards the exits the hospital.

Meanwhile, William has ordered other personnel to plan an attack on Damien's camp.

"We have to go ahead of them while Damien is still withering like a vegetables in the hospital. Put down Calyx first and follow Damien's daughter. I will take care of Damien" William said at length to the person he was talking to in the phone.  And after that William smiled like a demon.