《3》

Delivered by her Father's Men Ymari then entered the school.

She was in middle school then.  Ymari sighed first before opening the door of her classroom.  The messy movements of students exposed to her.

"Hey, we have another nice classmate."  Ymari heard one of them say.  She just ignored that and sat down in her chair.

She met some of female students next to her chair.  And soon the class started.

In her earlier days at that school it was still okay but gradually changes when some students found out again that she was a Gangster's Daughter because of the looks of her Father's staff who always took her. Ymari's classmates slowly moved away from her.

Ymari just sighed as she ate alone in their school canteen.

"This is her second school." In Ymari's mind. She transferred because of this situation. Now its happening again.

That's why Ymari trained herself not to get too close to others.

It was also here that she came to understand why her classmates did not like her just because of being Gangster's daughter.

Since then, Ymari also felt a little annoyed with her Father's proposition.

"Ymari, let's eat!"  Damien happily calls the child who just came home from school.

"I'm not hungry!"  Ymari's emotional response to her Father was spotless and she quickly went up to her room.

Damien looked at the child in surprise and then sighed. He seemed to know the answer. Like the former problem at the child's school.

Ymari's school year is coming to an end.  She was walking out of school when she was suddenly interrupted by a group of women.

"Why?  What do you need?" Ymari asked coldly.

"Wow, courage indeed. No wonder you are a Gangster's daughter." One of them said.

Ymari avoided them she's not in the mood to argue.

"Wait! I'm still talking to you." 
A woman from the same group shouted. Simultaneously pull on Ymari's shoulder.

Disgusted Ymari turned around.
"What do you want?" She smirk at them.

"You are really brave huh! Is it because of your Father?" At once that lady pulled Ymari's hair.

Ymari was surprised, but she also recovered immediately and threw a kicked on the woman.

"I'm not used to tweaking's hair, let's just punch each other!" Ymari said in a annoyed voice then she grin at the women.

From Ymari's childhood, she was used to practice martial arts, she knows how to fight.

Ymari prepared herself for the women's attack. And that's exactly what they got on their faces. Ymari just shook as she exits the gate of their school.

"Why are you late?"  Calyx confusedly asked her.

"I just twisted the clutter while coming out."  Ymari replied as she adjusted her dress.

Calyx shook his head, he knew Ymari got into fight again.

"Maybe, even your father will get into fight tomorrow with your principal?" Laughing Calyx said to Ymari.

"Then, tell him to get ready for tomorrow."  Ymari said without emotion then covered her face with her cap.

Calyx just sighed.  As Ymari grows up and understands the things around her, she gradually moves away from her father.

When she got home, Ymari just threw the door to her room and never got out.

Calyx recounted the conversation he had with the girl in the car recently with Damien.

Damien just sighed and looked at the door of the child's room.

That night Damien and Calyx went out and had to finish Collins' order to them.

"Shit! Why are you so slow to roll there." Annoyed Calyx told Damien they were in the vent at a house they entered.

"Shut up there If you don't want to a kick will land on you!"  Damien complained to Calyx.

The two continued until they reached the end of the vent.
They Slowly move inside the room.

"Watch out at the door, I can do it myself." Damien said to Calyx as he slowly opened a safebox.

"Click" The safebox opened immediately on Damien's first attempt.

"Hurry up!"  Calyx whispered.

"Damn it will you just shut up!" said Damien.

Damien took the papers there and then put them in the bag he was carrying.

They were about to go out when they heard some gunshots coming from inside the house.

"Shit! Run!"  And Damien ran first and then Calyx followed.

"Fuck you! You run fast." Calyx is panting as they reached the vehicle and immediately pulled it away.

"That old man's staff is worthless!"  Calyx said again.
Damien just grin.

They arrive at a bar where Collins is. They both greeted Fredrick.

"Finally, you're here.
Did you get what I asked for?"  Collins asked with a smile.  And Damien immediately reached of the contents of the bag he was carrying and handed it to Collins.

They sat there and grabbed a drink while Collins one by one he looked at those papers.

While drinking, some women stood there and danced in front of them.

"Take that home!"  Damien said to Calyx grinning.

Calyx smirk as he watched the woman, when suddenly someone pulled the woman away.

"You're at our table!" The man said pulling at the woman.

Calyx immediately stood up and grabbed the man.

"Are you stupid? Can't you see she's here at our table!"  Calyx said emphatically.

"Calyx, take that rat away first!"  Collins said he is still busy with the paper's

Calyx immediately pulled the man away and beat him there.

Damien just smirk and looked at the woman that cause of the trouble. He grabbed the woman in the face and watched it closely.

"Hmm, you're beautiful. Just sit there and wait for Calyx."  Frightened, the woman still forced a smile on Damien.

"You didn't like any of the girl's Damien?" Grinning Collins told him.

Damien just shook his head.
"He's broken!" Calyx said, who had finished to scales the men who had interfered earlier.

"Stupid!" Damien said angrily to his friend. Then look at the women. He pulled one woman next to him.

"Book a hotel room!" Damien said to Calyx and Calyx grin at him before turning to his woman.

"It's good that you got them right away."  Collins later said while pointing to the papers they had obtained.

"We will not have problems with them anymore. So you can dispatch them anytime." Fredrick said in a cold tone.

Damien and Calyx nodded.