《10》

Two more years passed.
Ymari was close to graduate in middle school then.  And she never saw Zack again.

"You again?"  Ymari raise her brows and told some men to beating a student in the corner.  That students face is full of bruises.

"How many times I told you not to bother here?"  At the same time Ymari pointed her finger to a man who was arrogantly acted.

"And you again bitch! Dont be stupid and step aside!"  The man also growled angrily at her.

Ymari threw a punch on that man face. He was pushed into the corner.  His companions immediately stood up.  Ymari throw her bag on them and immediately give a kicked.  Rocking three of them fell down.

"Moron's! Who do you think you are as you!"  Ymari said angrily.

And she pulled out her small scarves on the side of her Jacket.  There the men slowly step back and left.

Ymari looked at the student who had been beaten by those groups.
It stood quietly and bowed to her.

"Another Idiot!" Ymari also angrily said to the student and left him behind there.

Another night. Ymari carefully entered the room. "I was right in time." She murmured." She saw the Old Man's staff leave the house.

The old man was asleep so Ymari approached him carefully and prepared the gun she was holding.  "It has a silencer on it so there will be no problem if it still has staff left outside." Ymari thinks.

Then quickly covered the Old Man's face with a pillow and fired the gun she was holding into it. The Old man did not move.

Ymari was about to leave the room when one of its staff suddenly appeared in the door.

"Hey, who are you?" He shouted.

Ymari immediately threw the knife she was carrying at the man's chest.  It fell to the floor.  Then she quickly ran to the window and then hung on to the rope that she had prepared there.  Directly, she slid down.

Breathlessly, Ymari reached her motorbike and pulled it away from the area.

Ymari was able to return home without anyone noticed her.
And changed dressed, dropped her body on the bed.

A knock on the door woke Ymari up the next day. Yawning she opened the door.

His father's wrinkled face greeted her.

"Where did you come from last night child?" Her Dad said, loudly to wake up Ymari's still sleeping spirit.

"Morning Dad."  That's all she answered to her father.

"Ymari, did you go to the Shin Villa last night?"  Her father asked Ymari angrily.

"What am I going to do there Dad?"  Ymari also coldly said, she knew that her father did not want her to interfere about their work affairs.

But she has done this several times.  She could not bear or let her father be killed by his enemies.

Even though Ymari's father knows her capacity, Damien does not allow her to get involved in the trouble of her father's work.

Ymari's school break came, and during those spare times she spent in trainings to handle guns, Samurai, knives, and manual combats.

"It looks like the Young Lady seems to be the one who ended the old Shin." Calyx grinning as he looked at Damien.  They were already in the office talking about the death of one of their enemy groups.

Damien sighed.
His daughter is good at using knives and based on the image he saw, the death of the old Shin staff he knew his daughter was the one who did it.  Ymari aimed at stabbing the chest with a knife is priceless.

"It looks like that already." Damien replied to Calyx. And looked at his bandaged arms.  He had an accident because of that old man. They tried to ambush him while going heading in one meeting.

Damien and Calyx were still talking when another of their staff came in to announce the arrival of a guest.

"What made you came here William?" Calyx asked when he saw the visitor in their living room.

"You almost fell off all my Men Damien won't you stop yet?  William said emphatically looking at Damien who sitting in the sofa.

"I can do nothing there you know my policy and you disobey them.  Damien also answered with a smirk on his face.

"William, Don't think I'm done with you! I still have one thing to take from you and if i made sure you are involved with that I'll finished your all!" Damien's threatened voice with anger weakened William. 

"Remember that you also benefited them then Damien!" William slowly recovered and replied again to throw the other conversation.

Calyx and the other staff of Damien were just listening and holding their guns.

Ymari was right downstairs when she heard the conversation between her father and his co-workers.

William was furious when he met Ymari while walking out the door. He glared at the girl before he finally came out.

"What else does that savage need from you Dad?"  Ymari asked after entering the living room where the father and Calyx were.

His father was silently glaring at William's back.

"He just needs protection again, because his staff has almost fallen." Calyx just answered her question because her Dad was mad and ignored her.

Ymari shook her head and sit next to her father.

"Always be cautious, we do not know what that William's have in his brain!" Damien said.

Ymari smiled.
"Dad, I can myself do not worry about me."

"Yeah, Of course."  Calyx said winking at Ymari at the same time.

"You two stopped! Don't take it a joke!  You know he knocked down some of our men also before even tortured them. And one more thing is about Collins!" Her father's voice was loud as she spoke and he was really furious talking about Fredrick Collins.

Calyx and Ymari are silent.
And some more sermons. They let Ymari returned her room.

"Calyx, are all is ready?"
Damien ask him about the plan about William.

"That Bastard is elusive, even though his group is weak but I think there are bigger groups behind him." Calyx said.

"I can no longer wait for it Calyx, my hands are itching to give him back what he did to Collins. And will give him the hell he never imagined!" Damien's face darkened as he remembered his friend.

And after some conversation Calyx left.