《25》

Ymari goes up to Zack's Condo.  She wanted to talk to the man about their situation so she dared to approach her boyfriend voluntarily.  He was about to enter the elavator when he saw Zack coming in with Andrew.

  So she hid on the side of the pole.  Next to the elavator.

  "Bro, don't tell me you haven't brought Ymari yet, are you slow?" Andrew told Zack.  Andrew visits his friend to check about his wound and discuss the shooting at the bar.

  Zack shrugged.
  Then smile at the friend.

  "Woah! Looks like Ymari has already answered you. Okay you won our bet, what and when will I give you back the money you paid me before?" Andrew said laughing.  Before they finally entered the elavator.

  They were upstairs when Zack answered Andrew.

  "I love her so much, you idiot so don't think this is just a game for me, and I will not let Ymari or anywho hurt her!"  Zack said sadly and opened the door of his condo.

  "I'm just kidding, I know since the first time you saw her it was like you fell for her."  Smiling Andrew said to the friend.

  "Crazy!"  Zack laughed too.  Then they finally went inside Zack's Condo.

  Meanwhile in the mouth.  Ymari was left there stunned, she could not believe what she heard.

  "Zack and his friends are still betting on her!"

  She turned angrily and headed for the car.  As tears flowed down her cheeks.

  "You'll pay for using me Zack Davis!"  Ymari whispered.

  And that car was pulled away from that area.

  Meanwhile, William's men are on the move.

  And plan to ambush Calyx or Ymari.

  They have also sent personnel to monitor the two.

  The news also reached Damien about Damien's daughter going to Zack's Condo.

  "Hmm, it looks like the two have met!"  Smiling William said.

  That night William called Zack.

  "Looks like you have a little secret on me my dear nephew!"  In William's favor.

  Zack was shocked by what his Uncle said.  And immediately thought of Ymari.

  "Don't touch her uncle!"  Zack answered angrily.
  And Zack's Uncle just laughed then turned off the phone.

  Zack got up angrily and grabbed his Jacket.  Then leave the house.

  At the hospital, Zack overheard his uncle's two men talking.  He was surprised to hear the situation and he immediately returned to the car and pulled it quickly.

  Calyx's men are already rioting from the ambush. Calyx was hiding in the back of the car and bullets were raining.

  Calyx was later hit in the arm.  He growled loudly in pain.

  "Shit! fuck!"  Calyx said angrily.  Later Calyx heard something.

  "Sniper Rifle Sounds."

  The gunfire stopped for a moment.  Later there was another sound from the sniper rifle.

  Calyx turned to the source of the sound.

  Then he looked at his companions and was still there, sitting in their place.  Calyx peeked into the opponent's position they were silent there.

  Calyx was suddenly returned to his seat when the sound of the Sniper Rifle rang again.

  He would have dared to peek again when Calyx saw the opponent's gun pointing at him from a distance.

  But the men suddenly collapsed following the sound of the Sniper Rifle.  Again.

  Calyx looked at the source of the sniper in astonishment.

  This was followed by a series of sounds of vehicles leaving.  Gradually Calyx's men stood up to peek.

  "Those bastards are gone."
Calyx staff member said.
  Calyx also stood up. Still staring at Sniper's whereabouts.

  "Zack"
  Calyx whispered to himself. He felt strongly that it was Zack.  And he helped them.  Calyx smiled as he struggled with the pain in his arm.

  Zack arranged his belongings.  He knew this would reach to his Uncle but he did not care.

  "Fortunately Ymari is not with Calyx there!"  In Zack's mind
  He ran fast here thinking of Ymari.  He shook his head before leaving the area.