《21》

Zack had already arrived at his condo.

"Damn it!" Zack cursed as he cleaned his right arm.

"How lucky are you that you avoided the foam of my rifle?" Zack asked annoyed.

"We're not done yet!" Zack said threateningly as he watched the blood flowing to his arm again.

At Damien's house. An ambulance just left who pick up their dead personnel.

"What's the news about William's house?" Calyx asked the staff who had been on guard there.

"William's nephew doesn't go home there anymore. That boy also looks smart and he moved." At length Damien's staff reports to Calyx.

Calyx's palms clenched as he thought. And penetrated inside the house.

Ymari woke up to Zack's call the next day. He invites her to eat out.

So she agreed. As soon as she got dressed, Ymari immediately went downstairs and sent by his Father's staff. She told them to go home right away because she had a date.

His father's staff smiled and then said goodbye and returned home.

"Hey." Zack greeted her with a smile after she approached the table.

"Have you been here before?" Ymari also asked softly.

Zack stood up and immediately stole a kiss from her.

"Dont do that, there are people around." Ymari blushed.

"I don't care to anything. If I want to kiss you now, they can do nothing." Zack answered mischievously.

Then he brought his face closer and kissed her completely.
Zack even moaned afterwards.

"I Love You" Zack whispered in Ymari's ear, after he let go of the woman's lips.

"And I Love You more Zack"
Ymari also sighed.

And they sat down and ate.
Until they need to say goodbye to each other again.

Ymari does not want to say that she will go to her Father in the hospital because she has not yet told Zack about her father's work and what happened here.

And that's exactly what Zack had in mind. He even want to visit his Uncle who he had not yet introduced to his girlfriend because of such a situation.

When Ymari arrived at the hospital, Calyx was not there so she asked one of their staff who watch over her father.

Then he tells the story of what happened when William's nephew attacked their house and how he almost shot Calyx.

Ymari's jaw stiffened at what she heard. She did not know that William had a nephew and the speacialty was Rifle.

Ymari took care of her father first before everything else. Then she talked to the Doctor.

She just kept quiet after that and just looked at her father.

"Dad, please wake up." Ymari said tearfully.

When Ymari was about to walk outside the door when she collided with a woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you." Ymari casually said to the woman. Then she turned away from the hospital.

While the woman was left lingering where she was.

At the hospital where William was, Zack was also there and talking to his Uncle's staff.

"All right, I'll go home later. Prepare everything I need and I'll just take it home." Zack said quickly. Then he went to talk with the Doctor.

"He is safe from harm. We also did some tests after he woke up so there is nothing to worry about." The Doctor explained to Zack.

The young man sighed and thanked the Doctor.

It was night when William woke up.

"How are you uncle?" Zack spoke warmly to his uncle.

William still can't speak properly. So he just nodded to Zack while trying to signal.

"Don't worry, I already know everything and I will take care of them. So get well here first." Zack said lightly. And William closed his eyes again after nodding to Zack.

On the way home, Zack also had to get the files in his Uncle's house where the identification was stated of Damien's son. And as he thought about it his palms clenched angrily.

10pm. Ymari was just right in time. And looked up at the sky.

"It looks like the sky is going to pour rain and it will probably rain" Ymari whispered with a grin on her face.

"William's brainless people really carry nothing." Ymari whispered to herself again.

She slowly moved inside the house. When she saw a shadow coming out of a room.

"Maybe that's him!" Ymari murmured as she watched the man.

As for Zack, he felt a strange movement inside the house. He carefully shoved the gun behind his waist and waved before leaving the room.

Zack felt there were eyes following his movements. So he turned around to the back where the person probably was hiding then he carefully ran around the house.

Ymari was surprised when she saw that man run.

"The man seems to have felt that someone's around." In Ymari's mind.

Ymari backed away and turned around but suddenly someone appeared in front of her.

It was dark in that place. But they see each other's shadows.

Ymari quickly kicked the person who stand in front of her. But the person resisted it.

The gun Zack was holding dropped. He immediately recovered the kick by pulling on that person's clothes and throwing in front of the wall.

Ymari angrily adjusted her position then suddenly jumped and punched her opponent in the face.

He knelt down. Zack quickly picked up the gun at his feet.
And pointed the gun at the person in front of him.

Ymari quickly pull out her samurai and pointed at that person's neck.

Suddenly, A lightning struck. From the beam of light given by the lightning king they saw one another.

"Ymari"
"Zack"

They uttered each other's names at the same time while their Jaw dropped. Shocked to see each other in such a situation.