《11》

Last entrance year for Ymari to finish the middle school.  Ymari was about to enter the school when she noticed some groups of men lying in one part of the school.

She was walking quietly when they blocked her.

"Hello beautiful."  Smiling said one of them. Ymari ignored it.

"Woah, your such a snob too!"
One said that acting like their leader.  He held her shoulder at the same time.

"Here we are again."
Ymari whispered in disgust and took the man's hand and twisted it.

"And who told you that you can just touch me?" She said in annoyed tone As the man writhed in pain and knelt on the floor.

"Step away!" loudly said by Ymari and glared at those men.

They seem to have lost ground.  Then she pushed the man she twisted the hand.

While walking Ymari thought. She could not understand why people was always setting their eyes on her to just made fun. She sighed and shook then finally go inside her class.

When Ymari stepped inside, she noticed some of her classmates grouping with one students in the corner. She just shrugged and sat down.

And when their teacher arrived, they returned to their seats.
There Ymari saw a female student in the corner, filthy because of the food scattered on her clothes and head.

The girl stood up slowly, not even knowing the teacher who started teaching.  Ymari frowned as her gaze followed the student going out.

The students who were sitting next to the girl were giggling.

Ymari stood up and went out. She followed the student to the bathroom.  And there she saw her weeping.

"Annoying!  Why there are really bullies at school." Ymari whispered to herself as she entered the bathroom.

"What happened to you?"  Ymari asked the woman who was a little surprised when she spoke.

She just bends.

"Are you deaf?"  Annoyed Ymari said.  She hates the person who just cries and cannot defend themselves. But she always help them as long as they are right.

"I didn't do what they told me to do so they filled me with their food."  The girl later said in her stammered voice.

Ymari frowned even more.
"And why do they have to command you? Are you their slave? Controlling her irritation  Ymari asked.

The woman just kept quiet, then cried again.

"Who among them did that to you?"  Ymari then asked angrily.

The woman looked at her.  Curious. "She knows Ymari who is always alone but she is brave so her classmates never dare to touch her." In the girl's thought still staring at Ymari.

"Who among them? speak!" Ymari who is running out of patience asked again.

"Ciara." Ymari's classmate's shortly answered.

Ymari quickly returned to the classroom her face is burning. Their teacher is still there and currently teaching. 

Ymari shuddered even more. While entering the class she took the milk shake that one of her classmates was drinking and approached a woman named Ciara and poured the milk shake on Ciara's head.

Everyone was surprised and Ciara suddenly shouted. Their teacher also looked at them.

"Again, do not command others here and they are not your helper you understand!" Ymari yelled at Ciara angrily.

The woman could not speak and ran to the bathroom.  She met at the entrance the classmate who they poured food and Ciara looked at her badly.

Their teacher's angry voice caught Ymari's attention.

"Oh, why did you react just now? When you came in? You saw her, (Ymari pointed at the newly admitted student who was having a party with her classmate earlier) but you didn't even ask.

The teacher fell silent and just looked badly at Ymari.

"So there are many bullies in this school because the teachers themselves are the initiators." Ymari said angrily then took her bag and stood up.

And before she left the classroom.

"Whoever of you will touch her again(at the same time she point to the girl again) you are responsible to me.  Then Ymari finally left the class.

Their teacher never say a word and just look at Ymari. Then sighed.

There she was stranded on the basketball court.  She lay down on a bench there and covered her face with her bag.

"Why, did you cut on your class?"
He heard a man say.

Ymari ignored the man and pretended to be asleep.

"Are you still snoozing until now?"  The man said again.

There Ymari got up and was surprised at the man speaking.

"Zack!" She exclaimed the man's name.

"It's good that you still know me."  Smiling Zack approached her.

Ymari, on the other hand, forced to sit down.