《29》

A month later, Damien was finally released from the hospital.  William did not move towards Damien and suddenly fell silent like his nephew who suddenly disappeared. Ymari's mother has not been seen since she left the hospital.

  "What are you planning to do next?" Calyx asked Damien.

  "I will deal with that lunatic, he will pay me a lot."  Damien said angrily.

  "Haven't you seen her yet? Damien asked Calyx referring to Freya.

  "Our men already know where she lives."  Calyx said as he handed over the paper with the written address.

  Damien nodded, stared at the paper and pocketed it.

  "I'm going Ymari's house first."  Damien said goodbye to Calyx.

  At Ymari's house.  Damien
  and his daughter talked.

  It was there that Damien recounted the facts of what Ymari wanted to know for the whole time. He did not talk to her because Damien did not want to talk about Ymari's real father.

  But here, Damien realizes that Ymari also needs to know the truth.

  "Ymari, my child."  It started with Damien.  His chest was pounding loudly.

  And Ymari was quietly waiting for her father what to say.

  There her father slowly revealed everything.

  Ymari was crying and could barely breathe at what she heard.  Her chest tightened as if it was about to explode, and whole body stiffened in anger.

  "No!"  But only an accented voice came out of her mouth.  Crying, she hugged her father.

  Damien also hugged her tighter.

  "Nothing will change. I am still here and I am your father!"  Damien said emphatically.

  "But you have to understand your mother's sake, so she can come back to us."  Damien's long explanation.

  Ymari's tears flowed incessantly.  This is the thing she hates so much. Crying. But she is in the situation now.

  Until Ymari fell asleep crying in her father's arm.

  Looking at her child, Damien picked Ymari up and rested the girl in her room caressing her face.

  "I'm sorry Ymari."  Damien then kissed her forehead and left.

  When Damien left Ymari's house, he went straight to William's house.

  Damien prepared his gun and finally entered William's house.

  William's men was surprised to see Damien enter with his men.

  As he pass by Damien knocks them down when they block his path.

  And he reached William's office where the man was sitting quietly.  Waiting, with a smirk on his face.

  Damien immediately reach William, grabbed and punched him on his face.

  "You shameless beast!"  Damien shouted angrily as he punched and punched the non resisting William.

  William knew this day was coming.  And he did not move either.

  William's face barely recognizes how Damien slapped his face.  But Damien is still not satisfied.  His anger reached its level.

  Damien kicked and threw William against the walls on the side of his office.  Damien's eyes burned with anger.

  "Is that all? That will make you feel better?"  William said bitterly.

  "You take everything from me first! Now you also want to take my life?"  William shouted back.

  "Damn you!"  Damien's eyes narrowed at William.

  William just laughed and said,
  "Everything is up to you. Position? Freya? My child? What else do you want from me? My life? All right, take it!"  William smiled foolishly.

  Damien became even angrier and pulled out the gun and aimed it at William.

  "You still lack life to pay for everything you've done!"  As Damien remembered what he did to Freya and Collins he growled at William.

  William's face bled with all the blows he could not open his eyes.  His body was weak but he forced himself to stand up and sit at his desk.

  "What are you waiting for Damien, Shoot!"  William said angrily.  And William closed his eyes and opened his arms with a smirk on his face.

  "You really are an animal!"
  Yes, I am happy and I want to kill you!  For all your sins.  But im not as bad as you!  "Damien was furious with William. And Damien closed his eyes remembering his daughter.
He calmed himself. Later he lowered the gun he was holding.

  "You are lucky, I still recognize that you are the source of my DAUGHTER."  That was all and Damien turned away.

  While outside William's house some policemen were waiting.  And when Calyx saw Damien come out.  He signaled to the police and entered William's house to arrest the man.