《33》

Calyx was surprised to realize who was outside Damien's house.  Some staff told him that someone was looking for Ymari outside.

Calyx smirk before speaking.
"Are you here to shoot me again?"  Calyx threw a joke on Zack.

Zack shook his head and then looked inside Damien's house.

Damien and Freya were right on the show.

Damien and Zack stared at each other.
"Get inside first my love, and I will have someone to skin alive. Damien said to his wife with a smile.

"Don't make him bleed too much."  Freya also joked with Damien while looking at Zack.

They know about the relationship between Zack and Ymari, and what happened to them even the things that William is not a real relative of Zack.

As the listener Zack gulped.
Calyx smiled foolishly as he held Zack by the arm.

"Let's go to the warehouse."  Damien's said and was still grinning.

The men went to a room and talked there. Zack admitted and apologized to everyone.

"You are not at fault there Son. You have not sinned to belong to that person."  Damien said softly.

"Dad!"  Ymari rushes in. She hears from her mother that Zack has come, her father's peeling him alive.

But to her surprised by what happened. The three are talking happily.

Zack gulped while looking at Ymari.  The girl in the tube top and wearing a short mini shirt and her hair is ponytailed, her bare shoulder and legs were exposed. "Damned so sexy." He thought.

"Close your eyes and your mouth!" Damien's eyes narrowed as he punched Zack and turned to Ymari.

"Why do you dress like that?"  Damien shouted to Ymari.

Calyx stood up and removed his coat and put on Ymari.

"Go back there inside the house."  Calyx said pretending to be angry while winking at Ymari.

Ymari shook his head at the three. "She thought somethings bad happen there so ran like that."  In Ymari's mind.

As she thought of her boyfriend Ymari smiled. She was already dressed when Mother called her for lunch. She thought Zack had left but he still there and was already sitting at the table.

She sat quietly in the adjacent seat near him. Calyx and her father were silent.  While her Mother smiles at them.

"Dont stare at him like that Damien, Zack, will probably ran away and Ymari will cry again."  Freya joke at her husband.

Damien kept quiet before speaking.
"Let's eat."

Zack just glances at the quiet Ymari. Later he slowly reached for the girl's hand under the table.

Calyx pretended to choke on what he noticed.

Zack shook his head and looked at Calyx, glaring at him.

Lunch ended.  They let Ymari and Zack talk in the backyard where there was a small garden that Ymari's mother had arranged.

"Why did you come here?"  Ymari has no emotion and tries to control herself.

Instead of answering.  Zack turned around first and then pulled Ymari closer and claimed her lips. Slowly, Ymari clung her arms to Zack and spontaneously answered his kiss.

Inside the house. Damien who is watching wanted to go to them, but was held by Freya on the arm and then jokingly punched.

"Stop it! Your daughter can handle herself."  Freya said happily looking at the two.

Damien was very stubborn and his wife pulled him away.

Years pass.
Damien, Calyx and Zack are outside the E.R. door. Nervously walking back and forth in the hallway.

"Would you sit down!" Disgusted Fria said.  "I am even more dizzy watching the three of you."

But they did not seem to hear her.  Freya just shook her head again.

Later they heard a baby screaming and Zack, Damien and Calyx looked at it at the same time.

And moments later the Doctor came out.

"Congratulations!"
The doctor greeted but did not know where to look at the three men who were staring at her.

"Ymari's daughter is a girl."
At once it said.

The three Men sighed.
"How is my Daughter?"
"How is my Wife?"
Damien and Zack asked at the same time.

Ymari is in good condition, just wait for her in the room. Smiling the doctor replied not knowing who to look at Zack and Damien.

And then Freya pulled the two men who still did not want to leave the place.

Inside Ymari's room the baby was brought.

Zack happily picked up the child.  That they named Ylanna.

Zack and Damien even argued about what to name the child and later Freya was the one who gave the name to her granddaughter.

Ymari happily watches her Husband and her Father teasing who got the looks of her daughter.

Later, Zack approached her and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you Baby Panda, I love you so much."  Zack said smiling as he caressed his wife's beautiful face.

While Damien and Freya were busy with their granddaughter, one of Damien's men suddenly entered and Calyx immediately spoke to him.

Calyx's body stiffened and his face turned pale.

"What happened?"  Damien asked in astonishment.

Ymari and Zack looked at Calyx.

"This is bad!" Calyx exclaimed.

At the same time Calyx looked at Damien their eyes were talking.

---end---