《27》

A few hours after Freya left William. The man was left there stunned, could not think and his mind floated on what he found out.

"I have a child!
Ymari is my daughter!" 
William exclaimed

  Then Kyle arrived and lead William to go home. William didn't even realize that they had returned to his house.

  Out of frustration, William wiped the palms on his face.

  "No!"  He exclaimed again.
Then he suddenly and hurriedly picked up the phone and called the other Groups where he ordered to stopped attacking Damien's group.

  Freya is currently in the hospital where Damien is.  She saw Calyx and immediately let her in.

  "It's a pity you didn't reach Damien's child. She too wants to meet you."  Calyx said happily to Freya.

  Freya was stunned, she couldn't herself and the tears flowed slowly.

  Calyx was startled and he stopped talking.

"Why, what happened?"  Unable to bear it, Calyx asked.

  Freya first looked at Damien and slowy approached him then she held his hand while crying, apologizing.

  Calyx was even more confused and could not understand what was happening.

  Freya looked at Calyx "knowing she was Damien's best friend so there was nothing wrong with telling her the truth." In Freya's thought.

  And just as she told William, she told Calyx.

  Calyx lingered and could not speak.  For a moment no one spoke to them.  You hear nothing but the cry of Freya.

  The two were stunned when Damien moaned. Gradually his hands moved.

  Calyx and Freya looked at Damien at the same time.  There were tears in his eyes.  Until Damien spontaneously opened his eyes.

  The startled Calyx immediately ran to his side.

  "Damien?"  He calls his friend.

  "Damien can you hear us?"  Freya asked.

  "Call that Doctor!"  Calyx shouted at the Men's outside.

  "Damien?"  Calyx called him again.

  Damien moaned as tears continued to flow down her eyes.

  "Damien."  Freya said as she hugged Damien.

  The Doctors came and took care of Damien right away.
  Freya sat on the side next to Calyx staring at Damien's whereabouts.

  While the Doctors were busy, Ymari eagerly arrived.

  "Dad?"  She immediately called his father.
  "Dad?"  Ymari slowly approached her father who was just looking at her.

  "Thank God, you woke up!"  Ymari exclaimed.

  As Damien forced himself to smile at her.  He could not move the body to reach the girl's hand.

  Calyx later talked to the Doctors.  And Ymari remained in her father's arms.  Her father just smiled and looked at her.

  When Ymari turned around she noticed the woman sitting in the corner looking at them while crying.

  Freya did not know how she felt in those moments.  The force of her chest throbbed, sometimes rising as she faced her daughter.

  "She's Freya, your Dad's ex-girlfriend."  Smiling Calyx introduced Freya to Ymari.

  Ymari nodded to Freya and smiled, when she remembered something.

  "I think I've seen you before. You're the one I bumped into just outside the door, aren't you?"  Ymari asked.

  Freya nodded and looked at Calyx.

  Calyx sighed before the word.
  "She is your Mother Ymari."
  It says it directly.  Calyx has no choice but to tell the truth to Ymari.

  Ymari froze by what she heard.  As Damien looked at Calyx.

  "How?"  Ymari could not find a word.

  "She left-" Ymari stammered as she watched Freya cry.

  Calyx would have spoken again
  When Freya suddenly grabbed his arm to stop.

  Even Damien was forced to shook his head.

  And Freya came out without saying anything to them.  Ymari just stared at the emptiness, No reaction, No emotion can seen on her face.