《28》

A few days later, Freya didn't  show up anymore at the hospital.

Damien moved and spoke slowly.
"You don't have to tell me that anymore Calyx. Because even though I've been asleep for a long time, I hear everything that's going on here."  Stuttering, Damien was forced to speak.

Calyx was silent as he began to talk about Freya and Ymari.

"Find her and bring Freya back."  Damien said.

"I need her, and our daughter." Damien added emphatically. Calyx just smiled and then nodded.

While Ymari was eating at a restaurant she saw Andrew approaching.

Ymari just shrugged and didn't look at him.

Andrew suddenly spoke.
"Woah, why are you still snobbing me? Didn't Zack my friend and you are already dating? So were good." Smiling Andrew said.

"Hmm" Ymari smiled wryly.

"Aren't I just a betting? What's the big deal there?"  Ymari did not look at the speaker. Andrew was confused and stared at Ymari.

"Are you surprised why I know?  You can no longer deny Andrew I heard you and Zack talking in the elevator." Ymari continued to eat.

There Andrew remembered the last conversation he had with Zack.

"Ah! Did you hear that?"  Andrew laughed after he was surprised by what Ymari said.

Ymari is especially annoyed.
"Get out of my sight!"  She said angrily to Andrew.

"Wait. You're to hot tempered. Okay, let's just say you heard what I said. Did you hear Zack's answer? It doesn't seem you heard it, because if you do you wouldn't act like that." Andrew grin at Ymari

Ymari looked at the man.

"See, you dont know."  Then Andrew laughed.

"Stop fooling around or I'll hit you now!" Annoyed Ymari said.

"Chill!"  Andrew then slowly recounted the conversation he had with Zack from the elevator to Zack's house.

Ymari was shocked there.
Later she felt tapped on her shoulder.
"My crazy friend loves you so much."  Andrew just said then he turned away from Ymari.

Meanwhile, Ymari repeatedly reading the last message Zack sent her.

Her chest throbbed. Hesitant.  Later she smiled before replying to Zack.

"I love you so much Zack Davis. No matter what your relationship with William. You are not like your Uncle and I will love and fight for you if necessary too."

Ymari happily ended the message.  Then sat on the bed waiting for a reply but until she fell asleep and woke up the next day, did not have a reply from Zack.

On the other side. Zack who received a message from Ymari was already drunk, laughing himself alone.

"This is nonsense!" He exclaimed, at the same time Zack threw the glass he was holding in his car.
He was on the beach then, did not know where he was stranded.  Then he slowly sat down on the sand.  Crying, while remembering the happy moments he had with his girlfriend that it turned out to be his cousin. Frustrated Zack gripped his hair.

At William's house. William, worriedly looking outside his house. Few days now when he returned home but his nephew did not return, nor the young man's number connot reach.

He was worried that Zack might even get upset with him and leave.

William gasped upon remembering something. Suddenly his eyes widened. 
Then called one of his men.

"Have you found out what Zack's relationship is with Ymari?"  William asked the man in a loud voice.

"They're lovers Boss." There William felt as if a bomb had exploded in his chest.
He was exhaustedly sit on the sofa.

"What is going on around me!"  He fainted drowsy to himself.

Now he suddenly remember how Zack defended Ymari from him.