《32》

"Uncle!"  Ymari called Calyx softly.

"Ssh! I told you not to follow me here!"  Annoyed Calyx said.

They are currently following another Gang Leader who is against Ymari's Father.

"Those people are really savages!" Calyx was angry again when he suddenly widened his eyes at the next sight.

"Hey, lover boy."  Ymari put her arm around the man shoulder and then smiled.

Calyx gaped as he looked at his niece.

"Oh, young lady, come sit next to me. The old man said to Ymari.
But suddenly a gun exploded.

"Shit!"  Calyx exclaimed and immediately signaled his men to attack.

Ymari immediately ran to hide herself in the corner.

Long gunfire happened.
Until the exchange of gunfire ended in both Groups.

Calyx immediately approached Ymari's place and pulled her out of the Casino.

On the way home.  Ymari was delivered by another long sermon from Calyx.

"You're so stubborn!"  What if a gun hit you there! "Calyx shouted angrily to Ymari.

"Uncle."  Later, Ymari called after Calyx was silent for a moment.

"Why aren't you married yet? You look ugly if you don't breed."  Ymari smiled foolishly as she stared at Calyx. Her Uncle is good looking as her Father.

The surprised Calyx looked like a statue staring at Ymari.  He did not respond and not expect that question from the lady.

"Don't change the subject." Calyx said, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Ow, your face is red again Uncle."  Ymari still smiled.

Until they got home, Ymari kept teasing Calyx.

Calyx just sighed as he watched the girl enter her room.  He remembers it when she was little.

"Uncle I need to pee!"  Ymari muttered while hugging Calyx's legs.

"You have a diaper and just pee there." Annoyed, Calyx said while looking at Damien as if he's not hearing the conversation between the two.

"Son of a-?!"  Calyx was suddenly startled, at the same time looking at his feet.  There was water flowing there.  He looked at Ymari who was already smiling.

Damien laughed as he looked at them.

"She already told you to urinate before you should brought her to the bathroom."  Damien said shaking.

Calyx's shoes were wet.
And the man just gaped as he followed his eyes on Ymari moving away.

One day Calyx was sleeping on the sofa due to drunkenness.  Ymari happily drew something on his face with her coloring pencil.

When Calyx woke up, his staff laughed at him.
Seeing the look in the mirror he angrily looked for Ymari and scolded her.

The child cried as she stared at Calyx. Calyx did not know how to settle Ymari so he took her coloring pencils again and told Ymari that the drawings on his face were still missing. Happily, the girl drew him again. As Calyx held back the annoyance.

As Ymari grows older, she becomes more stubborn but he and Damien are also at fault.  They raised Ymari pampered all she could get.  But they are happy.