《20》

At Zack's Condo, he took Ymari there.
He smiled as he watched his girlfriend.

"Hmm, you just arrived but you moved all your things right away?" Ymari asked her boyfriend.

Zack just nodded with a soft smile.

Ymari was stunned while staring at her boyfriend. She missed him too much. He became even more handsome while staying abroad.

"Why are you looking like that?" Zack hugged her tenderly.

"Why, did you miss me so much?"  Then Zack smiled foolishly at Ymari.

Ymari pinched her boyfriend on the side.

Laughing, Zack moved away a little and then pulled Ymari closer to his body and claimed Ymari on the lips.

Ymari also hugged hands against Zack.  Then return the kiss to the young man.

They shared that kiss warmly and tenderly.

Until Zack's lips crawled down to Ymari's neck

Zack grabbed the girl's waist when he felt something there.

He immediately opened his eyes to see what he had touch in there.

Ymari stopped, and her eyes widened.

She forgot that she had a wound on her abdomen.

Zack was shocked to see Ymari's bandaged in the stomach.

"What happened to you?" Full of concern he looked at Ymari.

"I had an accident."  A tree branch pierced in my stomach.
Ymari was quick to think of a reason.

Zack's eyes widened at what he heard.  He could not believe it.

"Why did not you tell me?" And lead her to sit on the couch.

"I just came home from the hospital. I was going to say it but I thought it would have been at home."

Here Ymari suddenly thinks of her father's staff waiting for her outside the shop.

"I need to go home maybe Calyx is damned worried looking where i am." Ymari immediately stood up by the thought.

"I will send you home!"  Zack said quickly.

But Ymari refused.  And before the girl came out, she gently kissed Zack to calm him down.  She knew he was also worrying for her.

"Take a rest.  Let's meet again next time."  Ymari said softly as she stroked Zack's face.

And the man just nodded.

In the evening Zack received a call from his Uncle's men and was told his Uncle is still unconscious.

Zack's heart sank.  So he plans to return to Damien's house.

He was carrying his sniper rifle when he left the condo.

"Where did you go?" Calyx asked Ymari hesitantly when he saw her enter the house.

"I just saw a friend and accompanied her home.  I forgot I did not know the address of my new house."  Smiling Ymari slipped into Calyx.

"Let's go!"
Without anymore word, Calyx turned his back on the girl. He was worried that William's nephew might be there and watching them.

Arriving at the Condo that Damien bought for his daughter, Ymari happily rolled her eyes.

"You have everything you need here and your important tools.  Everything is in your room."
Calyx points to the guns, Ymari's samurai and knives.

Ymari nodded to Calyx.

"There is also food in the refrigerator. I will leave some of our staff below to watch over you."  Calyx said at length while looking at Ymari.

Ymari nodded again.  She is also tired of arguing with her Uncle.  Like his father, he is also strict when it comes to her safety.

Okay Uncle, I'm going to rest.  Ymari said sparingly then went to her room.

Before everything could be arranged, Calyx also left and instructed the staff to be left to watch over Ymari.

Zack is already located in the distance. Using the binoculars of the rifle he peeked at the people inside Damien's house. His purpose is not there.

He wanted to enter the house again, but he held back.  He waited a moment longer.

Later a car came and Calyx got out of there.

"You finally arrived!"
Zack said grinning.  He followed Calyx's every step.

A few more seconds. While Zack's aimed to target Calyx and as Zack stops his breathing. He pull the trigger.

People rioted inside Damien's house.

One of Damien's men fell.

Shocked Calyx immediately rolled to the side of the pole as he pulled the gun out on the side of his hip and looked at the source of the shot.

"Sniper!"
Calyx whispered to himself.

"Fuck!"  Zack said angrily.
He hit someone else.
Calyx suddenly bowed and the person he was talking to was hit.

Zack quickly packed his belongings and hurried down the apartment building.

While Calyx ran at the apartment building he knew the sniper was in.

Zack hurried to get in his car that parked not far away. And before it could get away a gunshot rang out.

"Zack!"  Calyx's voice was irritatingly loud. He knew it was Zack even though the car was a bit far away.

"That Bastard!" 
Calyx said angrily.

"I was almost there."
He said to himself as he looked at Ymari's hairclip which caused him to suddenly bend over and save his life.