《16》

"Happy Birthday to You!"
  Damien greeted Ymari warmly that morning.

  He prepared his daughter's breakfast and brought it to her room.

  "Dad, you're busy, why do you have to do that."  Smiling Ymari said to her father as she stretched out her arms at the same time.

  Damien was silent, he looked at his daughter.  Smiling as he watched its every move.  Later Damien cried.

  "Dad? What's wrong?"  Ymari said worriedly as she glanced at her Father's face.

  Damien smiled and approached the child then hugged her tightly.

  "You're a grown woman. I'm more worried about you."
  Damien said.

  "Dad, I ca-"

  "Ssh."  Damien interrupted what his daughter was going to say.

  "Listen Ymari you need to move house right away."  Damien stared at her intently.  "For your safety too."

  Ymari already knows this possibility and she is ready.

  She just nodded to her father.
  "About the time, she also had to learn to stand on his own two feet."

  "So, where are we going now haven't  you decided yet?"  Damien's face was happy when he turned to Ymari again.

  "I want to go for a camping Dad. We haven't done that in a long time."  Ymari whispered to the Father.

  "Okay, okay. Then eat that and be ready."  And the father turned and departed her room.

  "Yes!"  Ymari smiled as she ate while reading the messages Zack had sent.

  ---
  And in a private rest house they were stranded.

  Ymari happily roamed around first while Damien and Calyx looked at her.

  "I only brought a few staff. Will you stay here long?"  Calyx asked Damien.  They set up tents for their stay.

  "We'll be home tomorrow afternoon too, so it's okay. Go back there as soon as you finish here and fix Ymari's house."  Damien replied.

  Calyx nodded to Damien.

  Lunch, All the food on the table that Damien has prepared for the child is ready.

  "Okay, one more step." Smiling Damien helped Ymari to the place where food was prepared for her birthday.  The girl is in blinds.

  When he left the blinds, Ymari exposed the beautiful scene that Damien and Calyx had worked so hard to prepare.

  "Thank you, Dad."  Ymari then immediately hugged her father.  Damien smiled at her.

  "Uncle."  Smiling Ymari turned and nodded to Calyx.
  And Calyx also bowed to the girl.

  Ymari was 18 then.  And that day was very special for Ymari.  Becuase of the two people she met in her life. And Ymari is grateful. Damien and Ymari are cried.

  It was afternoon when their party was over.  Calyx returned home because he had a lot to do.  And Ymari and Damien were left with some of the father’s staff.

  They happily grilled meat outside their tent while chatting.

  Far distance.  William's staff was there watching.

  "Dad, it's not cooked yet!"  Ymari said laughing to her father.  He poured the meat into her mouth even though it was not lightly roasted.

  Damien laughed heartily.
  "Just kidding."  And soon Damien thought of his gift for Ymari.

  "Ymari, go inside the tent I have a surprise for you there waiting."  Damien said smiling.

  "Really Dad?"  And Ymari was so excited that she got up and ran into the tent. She was busy removing the gift from her father which lying on her bed. When suddenly.

  "Three Guns fired at once."

  Ymari quickly went out and saw her father.

  "Dad" Ymari shouted.
Damien has a gunshot wound.  Ymari's body stiffened as she stared at her Father.

  Another fired.  And another.  Until her father's body turned around while kneeling.  Their staff ran to find the source of the gun. While Ymari ran quickly to help her father.

She even felt a bullet pass through his arm.

  In her trembling body that she could not hold back as she looked at his father's condition.  She turned her head to where the shooter was.  Ymari was about to stand up when her Father held her arms.

  Some of their men quickly approached them and helped to get her father into the car.

  Ymari's hands were glued to her father's chest, where one of his wounds was close to his heart and blood was flowing there.

  Confused and full of blood.  That's how Calyx caught up with Ymari who was leaning on the side and crying silently.  He quickly left everything he was doing after he received a call from their Men.

  "Uncle"
  Ymari said when she saw Calyx.

  Calyx immediately came over and hugged the girl.

  "Your Dad will be okay, so don't worry he can fight it. And Calyx looked at the door of E.R.

  Moments later, as they waited outside E.R.  Ymari spoke.

  "Is there any news for those who made it?" Ymari's voice was cold as she spoke.

  "Our staff caught someone and he's in the warehouse now and currently being questioned.

  Ymari stood up.
"Where are you going? Your father needs you here!"  Calyx said in surprise as he held Ymari's hand.

  "That man must come to join my Father here in the Hospital! Or he must go first!"  Ymari stiffened in anger.