《22》

Ymari has returned to her
condo.  Her mind wandered at that moment she got home. And
again remembering what had happened earlier at William's house.

While Zack was left at his Uncle's house.  He was just sitting on the couch while drinking.

The girl was left him stunned. After Ymari feel some of Zack's Uncle's staff approaching she just left.

Now Zack has the documents in front of him stating the identity of Damien Humson's daughter.
"Ymari Humson."

  Zack grabbed his hair. He thought Damien has a Son.
Plagued with the thought that he did not want to accept.

His girlfriend.  His beloved Ymari is the daughter of the enemy who was responsible for his Uncle's hospitalization.

"This is Bullshit!" Zack exclaimed. Then he cried.  While remembering Ymari.

And Zack never returned to his condo that night. He just stayed their drinking the whole night.

Ymari fell asleep crying last night and even now that she woke up and her eyes were still swollen.

"What happened to you?" 
Calyx asked in surprise when he found her stunned in the living room of her condo.

"Uncle what is William's nephew's name?"  Ymari reluctantly asked Calyx.

"You don't have to waste your time with him, he has arrears to me! Calyx said angrily.

"Uncle!"  Ymari's insistence.

Calyx sighed.
"Zack Davis"

Ymari seems even more deaf to the naked truth that no matter what she tries to deny.

Zack is the nephew of the person responsible for his Dad's hospitalization and his near death.

Again Ymari slowly shed tears.
Confused Calyx just looked at Ymari, but he didn't say a word.

"Kill them all!"  William said to his nephew Zack.

Zack lingered while looking at his Uncle. He had nothing to say, his chest tightening.

"From the beginning, that Damien was a big obstacle to me."

And William remembered his life scene story whose Damien was in.

"So, we have to choose who will participate in the samurai competition."  The teacher said who coach them how to use the samurai. Damien, Calyx and William and the rest of people who attend that meeting listened quietly.

They knew that among the three of them William was the best of playing with the samurai. From the time William was a child, he was used to using that weapon.  But the choice was Damien because they were close to the teacher.

Annoyed, William threw the samurai to the side after he entered the men's room.

"Shit! He's always been praise by everyone." William said angrily.

William left that training camp and never returned.

A few years later.  William met Freya and started dating. He fell in love with it.  But she suddenly change and started rejected him.

One time he saw Freya at a restaurant.  She was fun talking to the male companion.  His heart sank and he hurried to approach the two but he was surprised to see who was with him.

"Damien Humson."
And eventually he found out that Freya was Damien's girlfriend that time. So he became even more annoyed and abducted Freya and forcibly claimed.

But still Freya can't love him.  Until Freya finally disappears. And even to Damien who also left by Freya.

Now they have still arguing again because Damien does not know what he is in his jurisdiction, as long as he reigns it is enough.

He also overthrew all the other groups of Gangs who did not want to follow him.

"Zack, he almost killed me and that's why I took you away."  William said.

Zack just shook his head. 
He did not know what to say to his Uncle.

Because even he himself did not know what to do.

"Kill them" William commanded his nephew emphatically.

Zack stared at his Uncle's command.