《13》

The next morning Ymari went home from the hospital when Calyx arrived. 

She also didnt go to school that day. She quickly took a bath and got ready for bed.

As she lay there she remembered Zack and looked at her phone.

Ymari quickly picked it up and was surprised by the many messages from Zack.

She then replied and think what to explain why she had just replied now to his messages. Later, Zack call.

"Your at school now?  Zack asked Ymari after answering his call.

"Hmm, I didn't go in. I plan to sleep all day."  Ymari said laughing to the speaker.

"Let's meet!"  Zack whimpered at her.

"I'm leaving the other day." The man added sadly.

Ymari stopped laughing.  And think. Later she just agreed to meet with Zack.

Ymari quickly got dressed, she didn't  know what she should going to wear.  Its her first time to go for a date.

At the Theme Park.  Zack came there first and also bought their ticket.  He was waiting for Ymari.

Ymari shook her head. She thought on how she even struggled with Calyx so that she would not be delivered there. 

When she arrived at the theme park.  Ymari saw Zack sitting in a waiting area.

Ymari's chest suddenly throbbed as she looked at the young man.  He is very handsome of how he looks. Even though he dressed simple he was so attractive and handsome that every women pass on him turned their heads to look.

He was wearing Jeans and a long-sleeved black Polo paired with a white Cap and white rubber shoes.

Ymari suddenly touched her face as she felt her cheeks became warm.

"Goodness! What is this?" She whispered herself.

After calmed herself she approached Zack in where he was sitting.

Zack smiled when he saw Ymari approaching.

"She is really beautiful."  In Zack's mind.

Ymari opened up to Zack earlier when she got close to him.

"Pretty much. But it's worth to wait."  Then Zack smiled at Ymari again.

Ymari's face flushed as she looked at Zack.

The young man looked at her from head to toe.  And suddenly and smiled afterwards.

"Are we not going in?" Ymari just started to walk towards the entrance first.

Skinny Jeans, Over sized shirt paired with Sneakers. Her hair is tangled.  "She's simple but really beautiful."  In Zack's mind, as he smiled and watched the girl who first walked into the theme park.

"Should we eat first?"  Zack said.

"Are you that hungry already?" Ymari laughed.

"Hmm." Zack was holding his tummy at the same time.

"Come on lets go!"  Ymari just shook her head.

After they ate, they went for a few walk inside. Before going on rides.  Ymari was happy, she had just experienced taking a walk with someone other than her Dad and Calyx.

And there they were already lined up on the roller coaster ride.

Ymari laughed at Zack's appearance which was almost pale at the speed of the roller coaster.