《23》

Calyx went out to talk to their staff about what going on with William.

"William is awake, Boss." Said one of their staff.

Calyx sighed and clenched his fists as he looked at Damien's room. Its been few months now he still did not wake up.

And now the enemy has awakened again.

"I will not hesitate to kill you William Davis, once you approach us again!" Calyx threatened angrily.

Meanwhile in the distance. There was a woman looking at Calyx and the person he was talking to.

Freya cried. From the moment she heard what happened to Damien she immediately left the province where she was living for a long time.

And to those Freya witnessed. Damien's condition still looks bad.

Even if she wanted to go see him inside, she could not.

She turned around and left.

"Freya?"

Freya was surprised to hear someone calling her, she look at the whereabouts of the caller.

"Calyx" she then said the man's name.

"Is that you?"
Calyx immediately approached Freya.

"You are!" Calyx exclaimed.

"What are you doing here? Calyx asked Freya in surprise. And suddenly he stopped and looked at the door of Damien's room.

Freya was just quiet. And the tears began to fall again.

"How is he?" Later, the woman asked Calyx.

"How did you find out? Calyx asked Freya still in surprise.

They did not know that even since Freya left her baby with Damien, she still visited them from time to time without them knowing.

"Let's go inside." Calyx led her.

But Freya was still hesitant and wanted to turned back.
And it was too late because Calyx finally pulled her towards Damien's room.

And again she cried even more when she saw Damien's condition.

"What happened?" Still full of misery, Freya asked Calyx.

And Calyx has already told everything and the culmination of Damien's fate.

Freya was shaken for a long time.

"Ymari is Damien's adopted child." Calyx, on the other hand, explained that he thought Freya might have misunderstood her story about Damien's daughter.

Freya was just quiet. She knows it but she just nodded spontaneously and continued to caress Damien's hands.

Until nightfall, Freya said goodbye to Calyx and he also told her to visit in the next few days.

That night Zack and Andrew and their other friends were having a drink at a bar.

Zack was a little drunk at the time and some women were next to them.

Suddenly a gunshot exploded.

Zack's spirit immediately awoke and he also pulled out the gun that was around his waist. The women with them and even some friends were shocked.

Calyx and his companions entered.

It was immediately reported to Calyx where they spotted Zack at a bar.

"Shit!" Zack said angrily as he hid under the counter. His friends stared at the intruding Gangsters for a long time. And just dropped on the floor.

"Zack Davis!"
Calyx shouted. I am here to collect a loan. Calyx said grinning, and rolled his eyes looking for Zack.

They started messing all around while checking the people.

As Zack sat in the corner of the counter as he looked at them in the mirror staring at Calyx's whereabouts.

He even counted them and count his bullets then shook.
"There are many of them."
Zack whispered to himself.

"Zack Davis! Get out of where you are hiding!" Calyx was still screaming angrily.

Suddenly the door opened and Calyx looked at it.

"Uncle lets go!" Ymari said coldly.

Some of people called her about Calyx who rushed to Zack's place.

Calyx looked at Ymari in surprise.

"Why?" Calyx asked Ymari.

"Please... Uncle, Lets Go." Ymari said softly.

Confused, Calyx let Ymari pulled him and ordered the staff to leave the bar.

Zack witnessed and heard it all. He just stared in the mirror where he saw his girlfriend pulling Calyx away.