《5》

"You again?"  Ymari said annoyed to the young man in front of her.

"You haven't said your name yet, beautiful lady."  Zack smiled sweetly at the girl and his good looks became more apparent.

"Don't act like a pet always following someone, it's annoying!" Still disgusted Ymari says.  Then she turned her back on him straightly went to the library.

As Zack's friends stared at them, they laughed even harder.  Zack shuddered with annoyance.

"She's playing hard to take!" 
Zack whispered to himself.
And he followed the girl to the library.

Zack saw that she was handing over a book so he reached for it first but the girl just kicked him and then looked at him badly.

"The next time you followed me, I'll make your face like punching bag!" Ymari's already full with anger.

Ymari knew that they were making fun of her. Zack was the number one womanizer in their school. Many Girl's who has been played by him.

That's why she cut it sooner whatever they planning, so that they would not be harmed even more when she got annoyed to them.

"She's so tough!"  Zack whispered to himself.  While sitting at a table not far away.

"What now bro, should we continue it?  Andrew asked Zack with a smirk.

"She's kinda tiger!  Is that really a woman?" Zack snapped at Andrew.

The men laughed and suddenly became silent when the teacher sewed them because of their noise, they were inside the Library.

When Ymari came home, her father's staff was in a commotion.

"What's going on?" Ymari asked Calyx

"Your father just go to the Collins Villa his in the hospital now." Calyx just said.

Ymari was surprised and suddenly stood up on the sofa.  And ran out of the house.

"Wait a minute Ymari!"  Calyx calls her.

"Its not your father got in the hospital its Fredrick" Calyx explained.

Ymari sighed before sitting down on the sofa again.

Later, another one of his father's staff came in and whispered something to Calyx

Ymari just stared at them.

"What is happening?" Ymari asked Calyx again who was preparing to leave and instructed some staff to be left to watch over her.

Calyx turned to her.
"I need to go there and you just wait your father here."

"Why do I feel that something bad is happening." Ymari whispered to herself.

And because she could do nothing but wait, she decided to just practice. Ymari then called one of his father's staff and made him a sparing partner.

The hours pass her Father came home. Worried Ymari immediately met her father.
"Dad!"

Damien just walk in straight and seems didn't hear his daughter.

Ymari again greet her father but he just pass by on her. After a moment she again ask about Collins.

"How is Uncle Fred?" Ymari asked.  Ymari also met her father's Boss before and Fredrick Collins was kind to Ymari.

"He's dead.  I will go back there later to see the situation. I just come to rest for a little." Damien coldly said while still anger can spot on his face.

"Can I come Dad?" Ymari said to the father.

"No! And just go your room now!" Damien shouted loudly at Ymari. And turned his back on his daughter.

Ymari did nothing but to follow her eyes on her father. She's shocked! Its her first time to see his father angry and shouted like that to her.

When Damien got inside the room.  He remembered Collins death.

Damien received a video that afternoon.  He was surprised to see the content of the Video.  And next there was a message where an address was posted there. Damien quickly got in the car.  And shouted at Calyx.

"Stay here, fetch Ymari from the school and watch over her. Just stay home!"  After that he left immediately followed by some of his staff.

Surprisingly Calyx was left behind. Nodding in the air.

A few minutes later Damien and his people reached the place. He quickly pulled out his gun and then rushed inside the abandoned building.

"Fredrick!"  Damien immediately shouted. No one answered.

"Collins!"  Damien called again.

From a distance Damien saw a man hanging from a pole.

"Shit!"  Damien quickly ran closer to it and was shocked to see that his jaws stiffened in anger.

He immediately attended Fredrick followed by his fellow staff.

"Collins!"  Damien tried to pat Fredrick and wake him up, but he was unconscious.

Fredrick's whole face was bleeding and his body was scarred.  There are knives in the chest.

He immediately check Fredrick pulse.

"He still has a pulse! Hurry up! let's get him in the car!" Damien shouted loudly at his men.

As he carried Fredrick to the hospital, he carefully observed his tragic condition.

Damien sighed, clenched his fists and glared with anger.

"I will kill the one who made this over and over!"  Damien said angrily.

Arriving at the hospital Fredrick was declared dead on arrival.
Angered Damien slowly sat on the floor.

Their Men could do nothing but look at Damien who had almost exploded in anger.

After he composed himself Damien called Calyx to changed him there at the hospital.