《17》

"Did you finished him?"  William asked and smiled at kyle.

  "Boss, that Man probably didn't reached to the hospital." Kyle Answered William.

  William laughed out loud.
  Then stand up after a while.

  "Get my funeral clothes ready."  William said while grinning from ear to ear.

  "I told you before Damien, but you did not listen and stopped."  William said angrily.

  "It's time for me to lead!"  He said in a loud voice then laughed out loud again.

  ---
  In one of Damien's warehouse there was William's man who was caught in the last encounter in the resthouse.

  Damien's staff met Ymari as she got out of the car.

  The girl just looked and nodded at her Father's staff.  Then she finally went inside the warehouse.

  Ymari found the man there.  Which his face cannot recognize because of the beating.
  Hands tied while hanging.

  "Has he sung yet?"  Ymari asked her father's staff.

  The staff just shook their heads.

  "Where is his family?"  Take them here.  Ymari said emphatically.

  There the face of the Men of William looked at the woman who sitting in front of him.

  Ymari's face looked emotionless as he stared the man.

  Ymari pulled out the knife from her Jacket and threw it at the man's thigh.

  "Hit!"

  The man moaned in pain.
  Ymari pulled out another knife.  The man was targeted and stoned again.

  "Hit"

  The man cried even more in pain when Ymari's second shot hit the first one hit by her knife.

  Ymari grin as she looked at the man.

  "I will do the same with your family as you watch them cry in pain."  Ymari said emphatically.

  "You beast!"  The man growled angrily at Ymari.

  Ymari approached and kicked the man.  She was not satisfied so she kicked the knives she threw at him and buried it even more.

  His Father's Men were just looking at her.

  "Your courage indeed!"
  Then she squeezed the man's face.  Ymari grinned and sat down while wiping her hand.

  Calyx arrived.
  He was just looking at Ymari.
  "The size of this child changed Especially if she is angry where the reason involves her father."  In Calyx's mind.

  "I'm asking some men to bring that idiot family here."  Ymari said without even looking at Calyx

  "Okay, What do you plan to do?"  Calyx grinning Still looking at Ymari.

  Ymari smirk.  "I'll just practice with them, my hands itch."

  "No! It's just me! Why do you have to include them you bastards!" William's staff shouted.

  Ymari stared at the man carefully.  And she looked at the chainsaw.

  "Start that!" She ordered one of their men.

  The man was scared to look at her. While Calyx smiled like hell and sat down on the chair looking at them.

  "I do not need you anymore."
  Ymari said and took the tools.

  "Davis!"  The man said.
  Ymari smirk again.  Then stand up straight she leave the chainsaw.

  As she turned away. She pulled out her gun and shoot the man in the chest.

  "Come with my Father to the hospital first and there, wait for William Davis!"

  And finally Ymari came out.
  Calyx stood up and looked at the man who had been shot. Slowly he approach him.

  "Woah, she misses your heart!"
  Calyx said and slapped the man's face.

  "Maybe she'll giving you a way, but not in my sight!"

  Calyx said and spit on the man's face. He then ordered his men to finish it and send him to Williams' house.

  In the car, Ymari cried.  While remembering her father's condition.  He is still in critical condition.

  "Dad" Ymari said while still crying.

  Ymari returned to their house and prepared some things.
  And from her Father's room she brought here her Father's Samurai.

  Then he came out.
  She put her hair back on and put on her cap.

  "So, are we ready?"

  Ymari was even surprised when Calyx suddenly spoke from behind her leaning on her door.

  "I can do it Uncle, and don't follow me!"  Ymari said loudly then left the house.

  Shaken, Calyx just followed the girl's gaze.

  "You are stubborn too. Thats you inherit from your Father."  Calyx whispered.  Then he secretly followed the girl.

  It was evening when he arrived at William Davis' house.

  Using binoculars Ymari peeked at some of the guards at the house.

  "They're just a few."
  Said Ymari.  She passed the back of the house and hung on a rope all the way to the top of Davis' house.

  From the vent she crawled down until she reached Davis's office.