《7》

Ymari happily said goodbye to Calyx. He was the one who send her to the school that day.

"Be careful."  Smiling Calyx said.

On the other hand. Zack was looking at the car that took Ymari to their school.

"Her dad or her sugar daddy?  Grinning Zack said to the friends.

"Zack."  Lucy called cheerfully as she approached her boyfriend.

"Your woman is here again!"  Smiling Andrew said to Zack, patting the young man on the shoulder.

"Haven't you tasted her yet? And you still cannot throw her?" Andrew grinned as he looked at Lucy.

"Why do you want to taste her too?" Zack returned a foolish grin to his friend.

"You are just here."  Lucy clasped Zack's arm tenderly.

"Why? Do you need fuck or something?" Andrew asked Lucy.

"I'm not talking to you." Lucy said to Andrew and smirk.

"What a mood!" Andrew said and laughed.

While Zack doesn't know anything about what they are talking and just looking at Ymari who is about to enter the school.

Zack already knew what the woman's name was.

"Ymari Humson." Zack whispered to himself then smiled.

"Zack!"  Lucy calls his attention.  The woman was talking to him but he did not hear.

"Hmm?"  Zack turned to the Lucy.

"Let's date later after school?"  Lucy said smiling.

Zack grinned foolishly before speaking.
"We can just go to the hotel, and that's more fun." He whispered in Lucy's ear.  And Lucy seemed to be thrilled and then nodded right away to her boyfriend.

Lunch break.  Ymari eats alone while she wears her earbuds and just listening to music.

Suddenly Zack sat down next to her. Ymari just shook her head and hurried to eat.

He removed the other part of her earbuds.  He was talking to her but she did not notice.
"The hell she care!" In Ymari's thought.

"Nice to meet you Ymari Humson." Zack whispered into her ears.

Ymari sighed again.
"Are you that desperate to win your bet on me?" Ymari irritatedly asked Zack.

Zack was surprised by Ymari's question. "Wow, she was quick to think that."  In Zack's mind.

"What bet?" Still smiling Zack said.

"Zack, do you think i didnt know? Dont think of me like a fool. I know that you and your friend are just betting something on me." Ymari said while looking at Zack's friends who were also looking at them.

Zack shook his head.
"Woah, wait, I didn't approached you just for fun.  He said again as he straightened his hair.

"Just go away. I'm not interested with you!"  Ymari said firmly to Zack.

"Why your so upset with me? I'm  Just being good to you." Zack said. Gradually he ran out of patience with the woman.

"No one told you to be good to me!"  And Ymari stood up.

"Why do you prefer your sugar daddy to deliver you?"  Zack grinned foolishly.

Their classmates looked at each other because of the force of their words.

Ymari's eyes narrowed. 
"You and your dislocated brain!" Ymari yelled at Zack.
"And whatever I do, doesnt matters to you!"  Ymari then turned her back on Zack.

"Woah, the intensity!"  Andrew laughed at the other table as he looked at Zack. And held out his palm to Zack, a sign of his defeat at their stake.

"Shit!"  Disgusted Zack said, then stood up and left his friends.

Lucy looked at them and heard all that had happened.
She immediately followed Ymari to the bathroom.

Lucy looked at Ymari from head to shoe.
"Hmp!  You're not good enough to waste Zack's time!" She said at once throw the tissue she was holding on Ymari's face.

Ymari was already holding back.
"I didnt tell him to waste his mad time on me. So if its possible step aside cause I'm not in the mood today i don't want to hurt you."  Ymari said in irritated gestures.

Lucy suddenly rushed to Ymari.  But Ymari immediately avoided so Lucy's face hit the bathroom door.

Those women on the rest room were shocked and left immediately.

"You are shameless!" 
Lucy shouted in anger.

Ymari smiled foolishly.
"I haven't done anything to you, or I haven't even hit you yet.
Ymari said again.

Zack came inside, he was called by the women who came out of the bathroom.  And the students started to gather outside ladies room.

"Tell to your insecured woman if she does not want me to break her bone, step away!" Ymari said angrily then she turned her back on the two.

Zack and Lucy were left just staring at Ymari walking away.