《6》

Damien was busy talking to some acquaintances and members of some groups who attended the funeral.

"Condolence." A greeting from behind Damien spoke.

William Davis, also one of the Leaders in the other group. A former acquaintance of their Leader Melchor.

"Good thing you came."
Damien casually to greet the newcomers. And hid his anger.

"Damien, how are you? Its been a long time before we meet again." William greeted again.

William was known to be greedy for position, and one that Fredrick avoided supporting his group.

"Yes, we have not seen each other for a long time."  Damien's unemotionaly answered.

They talked while sympathizing with some of Fredrick's other relatives.

It was morning when Damien came home and talked to Calyx.

"Watch closely on William, I have a strong feeling that he has something to do with what happened." Damien angrily said to Calyx with a clenched palm.

"Pray that your not involved here Davis!" In Damien's mind.

Calyx nodded to Damien as they talked to their staff.  And Damien finally entered in the house.

On the other hand. William also thinking.

"Damien Humson."  William whispered and grinned.

"Find out that person whereabouts and report everything to me right away." William said to Kyle.

"I don't want to have many more obstacles, and from what I had observed earlier it looks like Damien was going to be a hindrance, I had to silenced him right away before everything else." William's murmured then he grinned foolishly.

Ymari did not attend the school that day.  His father took her to Uncle Fredrick's funeral. After that night her Father shouted at her and Calyx explained what happened she understand her Father's anger.

Ymari was standing quietly next to her father when she felt someone staring at her.

She slowly rolled her eyes.
And she did see, one of his Father's acquaintance, staring intently at them.

Ymari just shrugged her shoulders and held her father's arm. She fixed her eyes on his Uncle Fredricks coffin.

The funeral was over when Ymari saw the man who had just been watching them approach her Father.

"Damien, I didn't know you had a daughter?"  William asked while looking at Ymari.

Damien was silent and looked at Calyx afterward.

Then Damien just smirk at William and did not answer his question.

As Calyx slowly pulled Ymari away from the two of them.
Surprisingly, Ymari just followed Calyx

When Damien saw that Ymari got carried by Calyx he then whispered to William.

"But I do know you had a nephew Davis." Damien then grinned at William.

William narrowed his eyes looking at Damien.

Ymari glanced again at her father's whereabouts.

"My Father seems annoyed to him. Who is he?"  Full of curiosity  Ymari asked Calyx.

Calyx just shrugged before answering.

"Former acquaintance of Boss Collins. Calyx shortly said to Ymari. Then they finally left that room.

Arriving home.  Ymari's father was silent so she just went into her room to rest.

Calyx approached Damien.

"It seems wrong that we took Ymari to the funeral. Calyx said anxiously to Damien.

And Calyx did tell what Ymari said about how that William looked at her.

Damien's hand clenched.
"Dare him to touch my daughter ill removed all his fingers and skin him alive!
Do tell to our men to watch William even more with his every move."  Damien said angrily. 

He really had a hunch on something but he just restrains himself. 

So that night Damien advised Ymari not to go out without Calyx. And also ordered his men to again deliver Ymari to her school and be more cautious.

Its been a long time since Ymari doesnt want to be delivered by her Father's Men.  Because she no longer wants to be looked at or talked to by her classmates.

"I already bought another car just to bring you.  And told the men to adjust themselves when they deliver you." Damien explained to the child.

Ymari smiled at her father's idea, then she hugged him.
"Thanks Dad." She happily said to him. Her Father just Nod.