《18》

William watched intently. He felt strange that night.
He alerted Kyle to carefully monitor the surroundings.

William was already in the living room talking to his nephew. Zack finished his training there and was expected to return.

"Not yet Zack. Still messy, I'll tell you if you can go home." William told the nephew.

Disgusted, Zack did nothing. He thinks of Ymari. So he persevered to finish his training immediately.

But his Uncle's situation still looks chaotic so he has no choice but to stay there first.

After talking to his nephew, William entered the study room. He has a lot of paperwork to finish, especially as his fate changes.

William grinned as he thought of Damien's grave.

When he entered the study room.
A samurai immediately pointed to his neck.

"This time I will not let you live."

William heard a female voice. He slowly grabbed one palm to attach the alarm buzzer to the ring but the samurai clung to his neck.

"Don't try that and it won't work."

And Ymari took off the ring from William's hand.

A bit of blood drip down on William's neck because of Ymari's loud knocking.

William glanced at the Samurai he was showing on the side.

"How dare you knock down my Father!" Ymari whispered angrily.

"Ymari?" William's eyes widened at the realization.

"So, you also went here before?" Shocked, William grinned foolishly.

And Ymari let William face her while the samurai was still staring at the man's neck.

Ymari also smirk.
"It's me! And I am now here again!" Ymari said softly.

"I came to end the delay I made with you before." Ymari said with her eyes narrowed.

Meanwhile, outside the house, Calyx also began to rush. One by one he knocked down William's men as he passed by.

As Ymari speaks. William suddenly stepped away and immediately reached out to his samurai who was there.

"Ooh, do you want to play?" Ymari grinned. Then she wave the arms in preparation for the attack.

And they started fighting the samurai.

The whole room gets messy as they move.

In the middle of the battle William took a deep breath. The girl hit him.

"She's good at using a samurai"
William whispered to himself.

Ymari was still grinning.
"Is that it? old Man."

William looked at the girl, he had just given a scratch apart from the torn clothes.

William attacked again angrily.
There they clashed until Ymari hit William in the back, causing him to kneel.

Ymari gripped William's hair and pointed her father's samurai at William's neck.

She was ready to slit up William's neck when Ymari felt the hot liquid slowly dripping down her stomach. William's samurai was already there.

She was pushed back, but William still buried his samurai in Ymari's stomach even deeper,
Then he suddenly pulled it out.

Ymari leaned on the corner holding her stomach. The blood began to flow even more.

William forced himself to stand. trembling he approached Ymari and he was ready to stab her again.

Ymari closes her eyes. And clenched her fist.

"Gun shot"

Calyx broke down the door. He was right on time. He saw that William's samurai had been trapped in Ymari he did not hesitate. He immediately shot William.

"Ymari!"
Calyx immediately joined the crowd.

As William slowly fell to the floor.

Quiet. Calyx immediately picked up Ymari and hurried out of William's house.

Ymari's eyes gradually closed as she was still smiling at her Uncle.