《12》

Ymari was really shocked to see Zack. Been a years since he left their school.

"What are you doing here?" Ymari said, she did not even know what she asked to Zack in her shock.

Zack smiled as he sat down on the next bench.

"Hmm, I just took some of my papers here at school. I have been looking for you.  Zack said and just looking at Ymari as well.

"Oh, is that so."  Ymari just replied while staring at Zack.

"Did you missed me?" Zack suddenly ask and smiled at Ymari.

There, Ymari was startled and averted her eyes from Zack.

"No!  Why should I miss you." Ymari stammered a little.

Zack laughed softly. While watching Ymari's reaction.

"I'm just kidding."  At once he recovered what was said.

"So, how is life?"  Zack asked Ymari again.

"It's okay as usual, got bullied." Ymari laughed softly at what was said.

"I guess you are the one who bullying them.  Zack joked with her.

"Hey, I'm not!" Ymari's eyes widened as she looked at Zack.  Then they suddenly laughed.

There Zack's friends caught up with them.

"Oops, it looks like you're getting better together." Andrew smirk with Zack and Ymari.

Zack smiled while Ymari stood up.

"I'm leaving, your friends are here." Ymari said while looking at Andrew.

"You didn't attend your class already, stay here for awhile."  Zack said, also sent his friends away.

Laughing, Andrew and his companions left.

Ymari looked at Zack first before sitting down again.

Zack smiled and moved the chair next to Ymari.

"How is Baby?"  Later Zack asked Ymari.

"Baby?"  Ymari exclaimed in surprise.

"Baby Panda."  Zack scratched his nape while smiling.

"Ooh, that Panda."  Ymari laughed.

Until the end of the subject that Ymari left in class earlier, she just laughed there with Zack and later came back to class.

And before they got separated, they exchanged each other's contact numbers.

When Ymari came home that afternoon. Calyx greeted her immediately.

"What happened?"  Ymari immediately asked she noticed that her father's staff was upset.

"Your father is in the hospital." Calyx said while not looking at Ymari.

Ymari lingered on hearing.  Then she hurried back to the car while Calyx followed her.

At the hospital.  Ymari rushed in.

"Dad!" She immediately called her father and saw he was sleeping.  Ymari turned to Calyx.

"What happened?" Ymari asked again as her eyes narrowed.

"Double cross."  There is no solid evidence yet. But I'm sure that bastard again. He refers to Davis.

Damien's foot was in cast. His head and chest has a bandaged.

Ymari's breathing tightened as she looked at her father's face.

"He will pay!"  Ymari whispered angrily as she clasped her palms still looking at her father.

Zack arrived at his uncle's house, he immediately went to his room and there he sent a message to Ymari.  But it does not answer.
Zack just sighed.

"He only came home because of the paperwork he needed to do at school.  And he will also return immediately to the states."

His uncle's assistant Kyle knocked on Zack's door and called him to have dinner with his uncle.

"How was your study there Zack?" William asked his nephew with a smile.

Zack answered politely.  From the time his mother died when he was still little, his uncle took care of him.

"I heard that you got the championship in martial arts that you joined recently. I'm sorry and I didn't attend then because I'm too busy right now."
Zack's uncle's long explanation.

"That's okay."  Zack answered sparingly.  While his brain is still busy with Ymari.

"Did you left a woman there and you acted like an idiot again?" Laughing William said to his nephew.

Zack suddenly coughed and scratched his neck.

"Uncle they are many."  Zack joked with his uncle and then they laughed at the same time.

"You are naughty Zack. Just don't get them pregnant." William said to his nephew. Zack grin at his Uncle.

---
It was almost morning when Calyx finished what he was doing.
"There, Im fucking finished!"  Calyx whispered as he fiddled with some of the bomb wires he assembled.

He attaches them to all of Williams' vehicles.

"Those Idiots really don't learn."
Calyx whispered to himself again.  While rolling on the ground moving on each vehicles.

He chose to act alone so that there would not be many obstacles.

Calyx has left the house already
"Hmm." Smiled and turned to their men who is watching William house.

"Watch them closely, when they use the car, blow it up first!"
Calyx then handed the remote to them and leave.