19: Incidents

"Sunshine. Are you ready to go?" Hoseok calls from Naeun's living room.

"Do not rush perfection Hoseok! Do you want her to look fuckable or not!" Jamie calls back and dabs at a spot of lipstick on the corner of my lips

"She always looks fuckable!"

"Jung Hoseok!"

"What? It's true."

"I mean in his eyes yeah." Amber comments from her spot on the floor.

Jamie pats the top of my head "You may go. We'll see you there, please don't leave early to get dicked down. I'd like to actually party with you like we used to."

I hum "I will save you at least one dance. I promise."

I get up and fix the bottom of my dress before going out into the living room.

"Jesus

"Jesus. Are you three trying to kill me!." Hoseok calls to Jamie, Amber and Naeun before pulling me into him.

"Just wait until you see what Jessi likes to put her in. Absolute sin." Jamie pokes her head out of Naeun's room "Now go and do not stop somewhere to blow her back out."

Hoseok glares at her "You are no fun."

Jamie shrugs "Not my goal."

I chuckle and press a kiss to Hoseok's jaw "You look good in all black."

He hums and presses a soft kiss to my lips so he doesn't mess up my lipstick "Thank you baby

He hums and presses a soft kiss to my lips so he doesn't mess up my lipstick "Thank you baby. Let's go before we get yelled at."

We leave Naeun's apartment and go down to Hoseok's car. Hoseok opens the door for me and closes it softly before getting in on his side and once his seatbelt is on, he pulls away from the curb. "Have you heard anything from the detectives?"

I hum "They found prints on the pictures and in the apartment. They are in the works of filling charges and an arrest warrant, but then they have to find her and confirm the prints are hers. The family attorney is also filling the paperwork for a restraining order, for both of us."