29: Old Problems

"Nari what's wrong?" Namjoon asks again after I sit down.

I just reach out and grab his hand. His eyes gloss over like Jimin's did earlier. A minute later his eyes go back to normal and I let go of his hand and rub over my eyes to stop the tears.

"So the new abilities are kicking in."

I nod "Yeah."

"And It's alot."

I nod again and Namjoon sits down I'm his desk chair but turns it to face me. "You know you didn't push him into anything and what happened during heat wasn't anyone's fault."

"But what happened during my heat pushed us to mate sooner."

Namjoon sighs and holds his hand out "Can I?"

I nod and give him my hand. My vision goes dark and then I'm seeing Hoseok in the same spot I'm currently sitting in.

"Did you guys talk about it?"

Hoseok shakes his head "Not really. I don't really think either of us feels the need to talk about it. It's really just about when."

"Well how do you feel about it? I know that you know soulmates typically mate faster, prime example being Jin and I."

Hoseok shrugs "We've been moving at our pace our entire relationship. Mating is important but regardless of that we're still soulmates. Mating doesn't really impact our relationship and we don't feel it's necessary to say that somehow it makes our love or relationship stronger. I mean of course it would make my alpha incredibly happy but she makes my alpha and me in general very happy anyway. I would love to be mated but I'm not pushing her and she's not pushing me. We will make the when decision when we are ready."

"Then that's what is important. Yes you guys mating will stop future incidents but that shouldn't be the only factor behind the decision. As long as it's what you both want then go for it. I just care that you guys are happy."

"Namjoon I love her so much."

Namjoon hums "I know. And I also know she loves you alot too. You guys are good together and good for each other. And I know you can't push one another to make any big decisions, you both are too stubborn for that."

"When we mate, what can I do to make her gaining a bunch of new abilities easier for her?"

"That depends on what she gets. We know regardless she'll get what I have and with that you are immune to it but with anything else if she can use it on you let her. It'll help her learn to control it but also just be there when she gets frustrated when she can't or when things don't work the way she wants them too. But you both also have to set boundaries on what is okay. You'll figure it out, you are an amazing alpha to her and she is an amazing omega to you."

Hoseok nods and gets up "Thank you Joon."

"Anytime."

It ends there and I feel Namjoon let go of my hand and my vision clears. I sniff and wipe at my face again "Thank you."