49:Final

×3 and a half years later×

"Any better than this morning?" Changkyun asks as he leans over the arm of the couch to peck my lips and then kiss Jiwoo's forehead.

"Not really, but I didn't expect to be."

"She hasn't tried lifting him on her own yet has she?" Hoseok asks our live in nanny, Youngmi

"No, she's asked me to pick him up everytime he needs to be fed if he wasn't already laying on her."

"Good."

I got home from the hospital a few days ago, after having an emergency c-section for our third child. Heejin is five now and does have the blue Cresent moon behind her ear. Our second child is also a son and his name is Junghoon, he's almost three. After having Junghoon we decided to get a nanny so that we stopped relying on Changkyun's parents so much, but they still spend alot of time with their grandchildren and Hoseok's parents have come down for more visits.

We love Youngmi and after a year of her being with us we asked her to become a live in nanny. Which had become incredibly helpful with my pregnancy with Jiwoo and now with me being on bed rest and not allowed to lift more than five pounds.

We figure with how rough my pregnancy with Jiwoo was and having to be rushed into an emergency c-section three weeks before my due date, that Jiwoo is his generations onyx ultimate. He broke three of my ribs and subsequently caused one to puncture a lung and then he decided he wanted out, three weeks early, letting us know by ripping a small hole in my uterus.

With the broken ribs and bleeding, I had no choice but to have a c-section and normally you would be awake and the dad/dads would be allowed in the room but they had to put me under the fix my uterus and reset my ribs properly. As you can guess Hoseok and Changkyun were hot ass messes until I was back in the room and awake.

Changkyun felt worse though because Jiwoo is his biological son, so he felt like it was his fault. It took days of him apologizing while we were still in the hospital and days of me telling him to stop because it's not his fault, for him to actually believe that.

Jiwoo is currently napping on my chest. Heejin is on the floor playing with her toys and Junghoon is also on the floor, playing with his building blocks and trucks.

Hoseok comes over with a water bottle for me and I nod at him in thanks. Him and Changkyun join us on the couch, Changkyun pulling my feet into his lap and starting to rub them and my ankles.

"Have I told you I love you lately?"

Changkyun chuckles "You have. You did this morning."

"Ok well I'm saying it again."

He laughs this time "I love you too Nari."

The doorbell rings and my eyebrows furrow "Who- oh wait it's just Namjoon and Jin."

Youngmi goes and answers the door and before Namjoon and Jin can enter the living room, little feet run in and stop in front of the couch at my head "Baby!"

I let out a laugh at Minjoon's excitement but Jin scolds him "Minjoon, the baby is sleeping."

Minjoon's smile drops and he looks apologetic "Oh. Sorry."

I chuckle and shake my head "It's okay little Joonie, he sleeps hard." I reach out and ruffle his hair "But go on and play with Junghoon. You can say hi to the baby later."

"Okay!" He goes over and sits down next to Junghoon who finally looks up and then his eyes light up.

"Hyung!"