36: Shock

"What the fuck just happened." Namjoon asks

I clear my throat "Um. I think you know what just happened." I say quietly.

"Did you really just-"

"Yes I did."

"Nari what did I just feel?" Hoseok asks me, confused.

"Remeber when I imprinted on you and it felt like an electric shock shooting down your spine?" Hoseok nods "Well you just felt that because I just imprinted on Changkyun-ssi."

Hoseok takes in the information and Changkyun sits there quietly. Then Hoseok looks at Changkyun "Did you- when I first came in?"

Changkyun nods slightly and both Namjoon and I raise our eyebrows.

"What?"

"I um." Changkyun pauses "I imprinted on Hoseok when he first came in the studio."

"Are you an onyx? You don't smell like an onyx." I ask, completely confused.

"Sort of. I'm a failed onyx. I was supposed to present as an alpha, had the pre-onyx mark and all but I ended up presenting as a beta. So I still have my pre-onyx mark, and my senses are slightly more heightened. But no special juju. And obviously I kept the ability to imprint."

"Right okay. Um. I just-"

Changkyun cuts me off "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but are you close to your heat?"

I nod but Hoseok answers verbally "Monday night."

"Right okay. Um I also don't mean to embarrass you but the room very heavily smells of you and slick at the moment."

Hoseok inhales and his eyes flash gold and my cheeks heat up. "I am so sorry-"

"No it's okay. Really, but I figured you should know that I can smell you."

"I have sweats and a shirt in my studio." Hoseok says quietly 'and a towel'

"I will um, be right back then."

I quickly get up and leave the room. Jongki and Hyungsik stare at me weirdly when I walk through the door "Say nothing and stay right there. I am going two studios down you can still see me from here."

They just nod and I slightly waddle off to Hoseok's studio, still in shock. I clean myself up as much as I can and change into Hoseok's clothes. I head back to Namjoon's studio and they are just sitting there in silence.

"So, what now?"

No one answers me and I sigh "Right. Okay. So here's what I propose. Changkyun I'm going to guess that you do not want to be involved in my heat."

He shakes his head "Not really."

"Which is perfectly fine. We literally just met today. But I'm going to have to be completely honest with you right now and divulge some information."

"Okay."

"Hoseok and I have a Beta partner. Sex needs only because we thought that this." I motion between the three of us "Wasn't in any fashion an option for us. If you would like us to end that, after my heat, we can do that. But I wanted to be honest with you that we have been in an open relationship. Obviously I'm not going to push you into anything and neither is Hoseok. We may be ready to jump all in but we understand that you may not be, so we will move at your pace with the agreement that all of us be very honest and open about how we feel."

"I can do that."

"Okay good. Can I see your phone please?"

Changkyun nods and hands his unlocked phone to me. I add mine and Hoseok's contacts before handing him his phone back.