1: First Encounters

"Do you want me to go with you?"

I shake my head "No it's fine Jennie."

"Are you sure?"

I nod "Yes I'm sure, I need a break and some alone time, I'll be fine, it's not like it's not basically down the street."

Jennie sighs "If you say so."

"I do say so." I playfully stick my tongue out at her

She rolls her eyes playfully "Whatever, just be careful."

I hum and grab my keys "When am I not?"

She narrows her eyes at me "You know what I mean Nari."

"Not my fault that they're a bunch of stuck up assholes."

"They aren't all that bad."

I roll my eyes "Yes your glorious heat partner is such an exception." I bite sarcastically

"If you knew him you'd know what I say is true."

"Whatever, all alphas are the same at the end of the day. I'm going now, bye."

"Have fun."

"Sure."

I leave the apartment and head downstairs to my car.

I get to the convenience store and grab a basket. As I'm shopping I notice a few other people come in but one just lingers around and I can feel him watching me. When he gets only one asile over from me I can smell the alpha pheromones that are rolling off of him and I scrunch my nose in disgust at the strong and nasty smell. I finish up quickly and head out to my car with my bags.

I open the trunk and put my bags in and when I close it the alpha is standing next to my car. I roll my eyes and ignore his presence, going around to my drivers side and trying to get in. When I open the door it slams shut and I growl when I see the alphas hand on my door "Oh come on now little omega, don't be so rude."

"I'm not interested and I would appreciate it if you took your hand off my car."

The alpha growls and steps closer to me "I'm trying to be nice here."

"By doing what? Trying to force me to talk to you and act like I'm interested? I'm sorry that I'm put off by someone following me around the store and the just standing by my car like a creep." I bite sarcastically "Now get your dirty hand off my car."

He growls again and grabs my arm "Now-"

"Hey! I'm pretty sure she said she wasn't interested."

I turn my head to look behind me and see yet another alpha. I growl under my breath and yank my arm from the alphas grasp.

"I don't believe that this is any of your business." The first alpha sneers at the second

I roll my eyes and look past the second alpha to see a group of wolves standing near a car in the direction he came from. And I cock my head curiously at the sight of the dark haired tall one who is clearly another alpha. I look over him more and spot the black Cresent moon behind his ear when he turns his head to talk to one of the other wolves with him.

"She said she wasn't interested, now leave the omega alone."

"And who are you? Not her mate because she's not marked. So how is this any of your business. Leave me and the little omega to talk." He steps even closer to me and I scrunch my nose at the overwhelming stench coming off of him

The second alpha growls and gets inbetween us. "Leave the omega alone." His tone lowers and just by that I can tell he's letting his wolf show.

The first alpha rolls his eyes and starts to walk away "Whatever, I wasn't that interested anyway. Good luck with this one."