28: New Things

I'm still cooking when Hoseok comes home, which is slightly abnormal. When he has alot going on like he does right now he is almost never home this early, which tells me he really does feel bad.

"Hey baby." He wraps me in a back hug and kisses my shoulder.

"Hi, you're home earlier than I expected."

He hums "I was done for the day earlier than I thought I would be." He kisses my shoulder again "Need any help?"

I shake my head "I'm almost done."

"Hey sunshine?"

"Please don't apologize again Hoseok. You don't need to keep apologizing."

"But I was a total dick and to make it worse I was glaring at you and Hyung at the shoot." He almost whines

I hum "Yes you were a total dick but you apologized to me already. As for glaring at us it actually did you some favors. Those pictures came out really good and you looked hot."

He huffs and noses at my scent gland "When is the group shoot?"

"Tomorrow."

"When is your next day off?"

"Sometime next week but you sir do not have any days off for a little while so do not go and plan a date."

"How about I just take you out for dinner next week? I can manage that. It's not like I need to be at the company 24/7."

"Sure."

"After dinner can we-"

"Yes we can. I need it too."

I turn the stove off and Hoseok grabs bowls. Tonight instead of eating on the couch we just stand at the island, our hips pressed together.

When we finish Hoseok cleans up and finds his way to the bedroom where I'm already waiting. He changes and then gets in bed, carefully laying himself on my chest and burying his nose in my neck, tilting his head to the side so I can do the same. It's totally silent for a few minutes, only our soft breaths heard in the room.

"We should mate soon." Hoseok mumbles suddenly

I furrow my eyebrows in surprise and pull my head back to look at him "How soon?"

"As soon as possible. It's been almost three years and I just feel ready."

I hum "Also it will prevent incidents like this last one."

Hoseok hums nipping at my scent gland gently "Yes it will."

He continues to place small nips on and around my scent gland, both of us starting to immit very strong pheromones. I tug at his hair and he pulls away from my neck "So, when?"

"I'd say now but I'd rather not reek of sex tomorrow."

"But then everyone will know you're officially mine and that we made up."

"Yes but you have a shoot tomorrow, you can't have a fresh mating bite that we won't be able to cover up because it'll be too raw and sensitive."

He huffs playfully "Fine." He tilts his head slightly and pecks my lips "I love you."

I hum "I love you too."

He pecks my lips again, multiple times and quickly, making me giggle and cup his face so he actually stays and kisses me properly. Hoseok nips at my bottom lip but before it can get anywhere my phone rings. Both of us groan and Hoseok almost refuses to stop kissing me but I pat his chest and he pulls away and pushes his face in my neck. I reach over and grab my phone off the side table and answer it "Can I help you?" I'm panting slightly