42: Process

"Well look at you two." Hoseok smirks when we walk in his studio.

"He was shirtless before coming here." I point to Changkyun and then plop myself in Hoseok's lap.

His arms wrap around my waist and he kisses my shoulder "I'd like to see that. I missed my opportunity last night."

"Maybe later."

"Did everything go well?"

I nod "Only did one take. He's a little menace though."

"I had to make sure there was tension." He shrugs

Hoseok chuckles "He tortured you just a little didn't he?"

"Yes he did."

"Pup there's a bag in the mini fridge, can you grab it? It's lunch."

Changkyun does what he's asked and quickly figures out what belongs to who. I move from Hoseok's lap to the couch next to Changkyun and we start to eat.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come watch."

Changkyun shakes his head "It's okay Hyung. You're busy and I promised you a first look once everything is cut together."

"Yeah, hope it's okay. I can't always make it to your shoots or do them. We get busy and that's okay."

We finish eating and then I get a text from Kai saying they want us back so we both give Hoseok a short kiss before heading back on set.

--------------------------

× A Week Later ×

"I don't think I can do this." I say to Yoongi over the phone, the nausea building.

"Don't think you can tell them or don't think you can be a mom?"

"I'm fucking terrified to be a mom but I know I can do it."

"So telling them."

"And I'm not worried about Hobi I know he'll be excited regardless of the fact that I know it isn't his. It's just Changkyun I'm worried about."

Yoongi sighs "Everytting will be fine and if it isn't I will personally kick his ass. Do what we talked about, let me know how it goes okay? You know you have a pack right here to help raise that pup no matter who that pup biologically belongs to and no matter the outcome. And we will be there for you, you know that."

"I know. Thank you Yoongs. Get back to Taeyeon, I'm sorry for interrupting your day off."

"It's okay Unnie, he's your bond mate and the only one you've told, we still have the rest of the day and tomorrow so don't worry about it." I hear Taeyeon say

"Thank you."

"It's no problem kid. They'll be home soon. Don't let yourself get too overwhelmed before then okay?"

"Yeah."

"You let me know and I'll see you on Monday." He hangs up.

Im able to just sit on the bedroom floor and calm my nerves for about 20 minutes before the nausea wins and I make a beline for the bathroom.

I'm still leaning over the toilet when I hear the front door open and my name called. I flush the toilet and quickly brush my teeth but I can't get my hands on the air fresher fast enough before Hoseok and Changkyun come in the bedroom.