47: Proposals

I'm standing at the stove making dinner for myself when I hear the guest bedroom door open and close and feet pad down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Changkyun wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head on my shoulder tiredly.

I reach back and tangle my fingers in the hair on the back of his head "Why are you down here instead of sleeping love?"

"Haven't touched you in two days. Missed you." He mumbles against my shoulder before lifting his head and kissing my cheek "How are you feeling?"

I shrug "My back still doesn't feel great, but a pup isn't light. Small contractions are starting already."

"How far apart?"

"A little over an hour and they're only little ones. Just a little uncomfortable."

"So we still have some time before Bug is ready."

I hum "Few days to a week is what Dr. Cho said this morning."

"Did she say anything else?"

I shake my head "Not really, just to keep being careful and that I should start maternity leave on Friday or Monday. I already talked to Joon, he told me to just let him know when I was ready."

"We have such an understanding boss."

I hum "Helps when he's your pack alpha and one of your best friends."

I finish up and turn the stove off "I made extra, do you want some or are you too tired?"

"I'll have some if you don't mind."

"I don't, that's why I offered, love. Can you get me some bowls?"

He nods and let's go of me, stepping to the left and reaching into the cabinet up top for bowls. "Where is Jungkook?"

"On a date. I told him I would be okay for a few hours, he doesn't need to watch me like a hawk and put his entire life on hold for me."

"Tell you when he would be back?"

"He said no later than ten."

I plate some of the beef and vegetables that I cooked over some rice and hand Changkyun a bowl "Eat and then go to bed please. Get as much rest as you can before his next wave wakes him up."

"Yes noona."

He sits at the island and goes to take a bite but I stop him "Wait."

"What happened to getting as much rest as possible?" He asks with a small smirk.

I go over and place and short kiss on his lips "Haven't kissed you in two days. Missed you."

He hums and tilts his chin up to catch my lips again "I love you."

"I love you too."

----------------------------

"I SWEAR TO MY ANCESTORS I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!"

Hoseok kisses my forehead "No you won't baby. Plus I'm technically not the one that did this to you."

"Hey! Don't throw me under the bus!"

"You did it!"

"You helped!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" I yell and squeeze their hands

"I'm sorry noona." Changkyun kisses the back of my hand "Won't do it again."

"Liar. You will knock me up again the second you get a chance!"