5: Sleepover

I find out that Yoongi is indeed in one of my business classes and he seemed to notice me also because he gave me a polite nod. Hoseok and I text frequently and he apparently told Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook my plans with photography because they all want to be subjects for my portfolio.

I've texted with Jimin some too. I did end up asking him Hoseok's favorite dish and he wasn't much help. He told me I could literally make whatever and Hoseok would love it. I decided to just make japchae and just as I'm finishing up there is a knock on the door. I turn the stove off and go and answer the door. Hoseok is standing there is just sweats and a hoodie but he still manages to look fucking amazing.

"Come in. You have great timing, I just finished." I open the door more and step back to let Hoseok in.

He slips his shoes off and closes the door behind him then follows me into the kitchen. "It smells good."

"Hopefully it tastes as good as it smells."

I grab bowls and chopsticks and let Hoseok take the amount he wants before getting myself some. "What do you want to drink? Right now I only have water and cola, I haven't done the grocery shopping yet."

"Water is fine."

I grab two bottles and tuck them under my arm then grab the side dish of kimchi. He follows me to the living room and sits down on one end of the couch.

"Hoseok, is everything okay? You're oddly quiet."

He nods "It just smells alot like you in here. And you smell nervous. Just getting used to it."

"Sorry, normally it smells like my roommate too but she hasn't been here the past week. I can light a candle if that will help?"

Hoseok shakes his head "No it's okay. Its not uncomfortable just different I'm just not used to smelling so much of you."

"If it gets too much let me know."

He nods "Will do."

"Do you wanna pick first?"

He shakes his head "You go ahead, it's your home, you pick first."

I pull my legs up and set my bowl in my lap before picking up the remote and scrolling through Netflix. "How about a drama and we can make this a regular thing? We can alternate who cooks?"

Hoseok nods "Sounds good. I'm guessing whenever our schedules line up for a free night?"

I nod "Yeah. But at least twice a month I head an hour away to Eric's house with the rest of the gang to do this basically. So we may have to miss it sometimes."

"Maybe eventually I can start coming with you?"

"Probably. They'll be pushy to meet you." I flip through my list on Netflix

"Rookie Historian or My Country The New Age?" I ask Hoseok

"My Country The New Age."

"Good choice."

"When would you be comfortable meeting the rest of the pack?" Hoseok asks in the middle of a mouthful of noodles

"Um, if possible I'd prefer to meet them little by little and not all at once. I don't do good meeting multiple people at one time."

"That's perfectly fine. They can be a little overwhelming."

"Oh Yoongi is in one of my business classes. My Thursday class."

"And how did you figure that out?" Hoseok asks curiously

"Nose. He smells like you. Well the Pine, I know it's the pack scent and it's a unique pack scent so it was easy to pick out when I was looking for it."