7: Parties

"Jong I'm leaving!"

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you back? It's late."

I shake my head "I'm sure. I'll be fine it's not like it's a long walk."

"Okay but you text me as soon as you get home."

"I will I promise."

I leave the cafe and start on my way home. About halfway there I see a group of alphas hanging around and I can smell the beer from where I am about 50 feet away.

I sigh and realize I can't really cross the street so I don't have much of a choice but to walk past them. I pull my hood up to try to cover my scent some and to hide the moon behind my ear since my hair is up.

I get past them, keeping my head down and I almost sigh in relief but then one calls after me "Hey! Pretty little omega, join us and have some fun."

I try to ignore them and keep walking but suddenly one is infront of me "We were talking to you."

I try to step past him but he steps in my way. "Come join us omega. Don't be rude, we won't bite."

"Unless you want us to." One calls from behind me

I scrunch my nose "Not interested, thanks."

I go to step past the alpha again but he grabs me "A pretty thing like you really shouldn't be out here alone at night. Especially an unmated one." He reaches for my neck and I try to duck away but he grabs me and presses against my scent gland.

"Noona!"

The alpha turns his head and I do too and see a tall, handsome beta coming towards us. As he gets closer I smell the unique pine scent and realize it's one of Hoseok's pack mates.

He gets up to us and looks between me and the alpha "Noona, I've been waiting for you."

"Sorry kid, I got a little caught up." I play along

"Is something wrong Noona?" He looks at the alpha again and the alpha lets me go

"Nothing wrong." The alpha says and steps away from me

"Good. Let's go Noona, everyone is waiting." the Beta puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk away from the group of alphas.

"I'm glad I came up on that. Are you okay?"

"I'll be better when I get this nasty scent off me."

"I'm Taehyung by the way."

"Nari, thanks by the way. I wasn't sure how I was getting out of that one."

"No problem. Drunk alphas can be nasty. And Hoseok Hyung would have killed me if he found out I didn't do anything." He lets his arm drop from my shoulders

"Lets not mention this to Hoseok please. I don't want him to worry. From what I understand he's busy enough and has plenty to worry about. Plus it's not something he needs to worry about."

"I mean an alpha scented and harassed his soulmate it's kinda serious. But I won't tell him. Although I can't promise that Jimin won't."

"Just try not to please."

"I will try. What are you doing walking home so late by yourself, not to sound rude."

"Worked late. I don't live far from here and I do this all the time."

"Try not too. This is the second time I've witnessed you getting harassed by alphas late at night and you're by yourself. Jimin and Hoseok have told us about you and Yoongi seemed to agree, so I get you're capable and strong but it would make all of us feel better if you weren't out here all alone on a regular basis."