41: Shoots

"I'm what?"

"You're pregnant. About 3 weeks so I'm not surprised you didn't know."

"I didn't think that was possible. We thought I would at least have to be in heat with Changkyun not being a full onyx."

"Well our ancestors like to surprise us. I can tell you that my son won't leave you guys if you're worried about that at all. But I didn't want to say something infront of them so that you could tell them. You should show a positive pregnancy test at this point since you are a Jewl. And I would get a check up as soon as possible too."

"I will do that. Thank you again. Really."

"Of course. I'm happy I could help. We should leave before the boys get suspicious."

We leave the room and head outside. "Ready to go sunshine?" Hoseok asks, standing by the door of the car.

I nod "Yeah. It was really nice meeting you guys." I bow my head and both his parents smile. I get in the car but Hoseok stays where he's at.

Changkyun gives his parents a hug and then climbs in the backseat next to me, Hoseok soon following. "Coming home with us after all?"

He hums "I should finish what I started shouldn't I?"

"So you were trying to start something." I smirk and shake my head at him.

"Was our pup misbehaving in front of his parents?" Hoseok asks

"Somewhat, he could have been worse."

"I definitely could have been worse."

"Well let's not start with the antics in the car, I'm sure Hyungsik does not want to hear any of that." Hoseok says with a chuckle.

We get home and change before all finding a spot on the couch. I end up between the two boys with my head on Changkyun's chest and my legs in Hoseok's lap. "Are you two ready for filming tomorrow?" Hoseok asks, rubbing at my calfs.

I shrug "I guess."

"I'm excited. And I'll make sure you forget there are cameras on us." Changkyun assures me and presses a kiss to the top of my head.

"I have to be somewhat aware. I'm sure the staff would not like to see certain things."

"You're right. But I'll be right there and after doing some of the takes today I'm alot more comfortable."

"I wish I could come watch." Hoseok sighs

"Come visit us during lunch, I'll be on set with him all day, he still has teaser pictures that need to be taken on set before and after our scenes."

"I will see if I have time."

"If you can't it's okay. I'll make sure you get a look before it's released." Changkyun says and lays his head on top of mine.

"I appreciate that pup."

It gets quiet and we all focus on the TV. Surprisingly enough no shenanigans happen and we actually end up falling asleep on the couch.

I wake up laying on top of Changkyun and Hoseok's weird ass is hugging my legs. I groan and sit up then gently pry Hoseok off of me. Once he's got a pillow in his grasp instead of my legs I head to the bedroom and then to the bathroom to shower.

I hear footsteps head towards the bathroom while I'm in the shower and then the bathroom door pushed open "Sunshine?"

"Who else would be in the shower if the pup is still on the couch hope."