31: Off Days

"Nari."

My eyes snap up to see Yoongi standing the doorway of my office "Huh?"

"You okay?"

I nod "Yeah." I clear my throat "Yeah I'm fine. What did you need?"

"Wanted to see how you're doing. Hoseok felt angry at multiple points yesterday, then worried and then sad. He doesn't get like that often unless something is going on with you."

I shrug "Found out my mother isn't actually my mother. After her continuing to give me shit for stupid crap and I asked her why she hated me so much."

Yoongi looks at me with surprise "What do you mean?"

"My father had an affair not long after Naeun was born, with my mother's bestfriend. I was the product of that affair and apparently my biological mother died during labor. Soonmi blames me for that."

"That's complete bullshit."

I hum "Agreed."

"You seem calmer than you normally are when it comes to shit with your mother."

I shrug "I'm at work. I can't scream and cry and break shit, I need to act like the professional I am. Plus I think I did enough crying last night."

"How is the extra stuff going?"

"Joon said I'm controlling it really well and alot faster than he was able to. It helps that Hoseok lets me use everything on him."

My phone dings and I glance at the screen and see Naeun's name and I roll my eyes. Yoongi raises his eyebrow "Who was that?"

"My sister. She defended her mother last night so I'm not talking to her. She keeps texting and she's called a few times but I've been ignoring her." I sigh "Yoongs I love you and I love talking to you."

"But you have work to do and you need to go get ready for Tae to be here. I get it. I need to get back to work too, I've been procrastinating."

I get up and grab my laptop, patting Yoongi's arm as I pass him "You understand me so well."

I head downstairs to our photo studio and Kai and the rest of the team is already waiting for me. I plug my camera into my laptop and check my camera settings before turning to the team who already know the drill and are all looking to me "Alright. Today is important, the model today is one of my bestfriends and this shoot is very important to him. I need everything to go smoothly today, he is in charge, he doesn't like something it gets fixed whatever it is. Do we understand?"

Everyone nods "Nari if I may ask, who is the model today? It's been kept hush hush."

"Kim Taehyung."

There are a couple small gasps. Quite honestly Tae is the most sought after model because of his sharp and very handsome features and his charm. So the gasps of surprise don't surprise me.

"This shoot is a personal project for him, not just work. And he would only let me and the people I trust do this job. I know he's handsome and famous but we all work with people like that everyday so be professional. I see anything unprofessional and you will leave the studio today. Finish setting up, he should be here soon."

Kai helps me with the lights and the extra cameras "I didn't know you knew someone so famous."

I hum "I know alot of important people. You have Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. And Taehyung. And a few others I won't name. I trust you Kai but-"

"But you have to protect them and make sure people won't use you to get to them, I get it."

I hear a few doors that lead to the studio open before the studio door open and as soon as the door opens I can smell Tae so I set my camera down and turn around.