40: What now?

"Hey pup." I lean over the back of his chair to peck his lips

"Hi."

I set the takeout bag on his desk "You and Hoseok are both working late so I figured I'd get you guys dinner. I'm gonna head home. Don't stay too long."

He hums "I will try not to. I'll let you know when I go home."

"Alright." I start to head for the door.

"Oh I wanted to ask you something." He spins his chair around to face me.

"Ask away."

"So Namjoon hyung looked over the tracks I sent him and sent me back a list that he wants in an album and the one he wants a music video done for. I already spoke to the people that do the music videos and we decided how we'll do it."

"Okay."

"I need someone to portray sexual tension with for a few scenes in the music video. If you're comfortable with it, I would like for that person to be you. Your face will be kept out of it for the most part. But I didn't want to just end up doing it with some random actress and upset you or Hoseok hyung."

"I will think about it and see if my schedule allows it. But by the way Hoseok and I aren't the jealous type. Not really. As long as it's just work it's okay. Not that we would really mind if it wasn't. It would just be something to discuss if it wasn't."

"Right I forgot that you guys had an open relationship before me."

"Does that bother you?"

He shakes his head "Nope. It was before me and you guys had a mutual want for more people to join you in the bedroom. It's not something I particularly care for but I'm not going to judge you guys for it."

"Good. Oh I've been meaning to ask. Are you okay with the fact that Hoseok still has a rut partner?"

He shrugs "It's a necessity for people like us. I'm surprised you haven't found a new heat partner yet."

"I've been thinking about asking the Beta we had relations with but I don't know. He has his own life. I may just have to wait until a beta becomes available through the company."

"Okay. Thank you for bringing me dinner bub."

I hum "You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow night. Are you spending the night tomorrow?"

"No idea. I guess we'll see."

"Alright." He go back over to him and peck his lips again and then leave.

I head down to the garage and Jongki opens the door for me. I slide in the back and sigh "Long day?" Hyungsik asks

I hum "Yeah."

"No Hoseok-ssi today?"

"He's still working and so Changkyun."

"The lives of kinda famous people."

"Exactly."

"Would you like us to stop at the local sushi bar so you can pick up dinner?"

"That would be nice. I don't know when Hoseok will be home. And I dropped him off dinner before I left."

"We will do that then."

He pulls out of the parking garage and onto the main street. When we're almost to the sushi bar Jongki keeps looking in the rear view mirror and then he shares a look with Hyungsik. "Guys what's going on?"

"We're being followed."

"Great."

"We'll stop at the sushi bar like planned. This is what we are here for. We don't want to lead them to the house."