21: InTo the Out

"Baby come on, just come to class with me."

"I'd rather not watch people hit on you."

"Yes but you also don't want to be alone and I don't want you to be alone."

"And Naeun can easily come over. Or one of the others or Jimin."

"Jimin is also teaching today. Naeun said she was with Lucas. Baby please, please just come with me." He pouts at me

"Alright fine but I'm marking you before we leave."

"I'm perfectly okay with that sunshine. Go get changed."

I huff playfully and get off the couch and head to the bedroom. I just dress casually, not feeling the need to be too lazy or try too hard. If I were in a more petty mood I'd wear something that would guarantee that Hoseok wouldn't take his eyes off me, but he has a class to teach and me being there in general is distraction enough.

I come back out and Hoseok open his arms "Go ahead and mark me and then we can leave

I come back out and Hoseok open his arms "Go ahead and mark me and then we can leave." He presses a kiss to my temple as I press my nose to his scent gland "I will even buy us boba after practice since you are coming with me."

I just hum and bite down on his scent gland, efficiently marking him with my scent for a few hours. He smells more like me than himself which was my goal. "Can I maybe-"

"Go ahead but be quick about it, if we get caught up I'll be in trouble." He slides his palms up the back of my shirt and rubs at my lower back while I mark up his neck with hickeys.

He tries his best to not moan but he fails a few times and I can smell the arousal in his scent. I pull away from his neck "We can go now."

I grab some waters from the fridge and throw them in his bag before handing it to him. We head down and take his car, and when we get to the studio we're early but Jimin is there. "Nari!"

I let him pull me into a hug "Hi Jiminie."

"I would ask how you are but I'd rather not get hit. I see you had fun marking your territory." He motions to Hoseok

I hum "Since assholes can't seem to take the hint that he's off the market, permanently."

Jimin chuckles "Your presence will certainly make them back off today but there is no guarantee for other classes. They don't give up."

Hoseok wraps and arm around my waist "Then it's a good thing that I don't pay them any mind."

"Yes but I'm sure they just can't resist that charming polite smile." I take Hoseok's bag "Go ahead and do whatever you need to do, I'll be in the corner."

"Did you bring your camera?" Jimin asks sounding hopeful.

I shake my head "Then I would have to get permission from everyone in the class. But I did promise you guys a regular photoshoot."