37: Bold Moves

I end up leaving a little late and by the time I get home Changkyun is already there. I walk through the door a little flustered.

"I am so sorry. I was dealing with a girl group and then I got caught up in editing."

Hoseok and Changkyun look up from where they are sitting on the couch and Hoseok smiles and shakes his head "It's okay sunshine. It was your first day back, things were bound to be a little hectic."

I go over to the couch and lean over the back to peck Hoseok's lips and then I go to kiss Changkyun's cheek but I stop myself. Changkyun chuckles "Go ahead."

I kiss his cheek and then stand up straight "I will be right back. I need to get out of this skirt. Go ahead and order dinner."

I head back to the bedroom and change into more comfortable clothes. Just a pair of joggers and a hoodie. I come back out and climb over the back of the couch and plop down on Hoseok's thigh and turn so I'm facing Changkyun. Hoseok chuckles and kisses the side of my head "How did he do today? He said he did bad."

"He did good for a first timer and I told him that. A little stiffness is fine. The pictures still came out good." I glare at Changkyun playfully.

He laughs quietly "You know, you aren't that intimidating."

"Cause I'm not trying to be. Don't want to scare you off on the first date."

"I don't think you could."

"Good."

"So you can hear people's thoughts?" Changkyun jumps right in which I don't have a problem with.

I hum "Sort of. I can hear one's directed at me and about me. And obviously I can send some myself. Hoseok and I actually communicate that way sometimes when we're around other people. It's useful."

Changkyun smirks "I imagine it is."

"Thinking dirty already." I shake my head playfully

"Can you blame me? I mean have you two seen yourselves?"

"Yes we have." Hoseok's chin comes to rest on my shoulder "And I don't blame you. She's is one sexy woman, especially when she's in her element."

"I agree. Bossy Nari is hot."

I clear my throat starting to get flustered at the smell of them bouncing their pheromones off each other "Alright you two, that's enough."

"So what else can you do?"

"Um let's see. I was born with a heightened sense of smell which is even more heightened after mating with Hoseok. Same with eyesight and hearing. I can show you memories by touching you. I can see yours too if you'll let me. My hearing is really sensitive and I can hear really far. If I really want to I can poke around inside your head and see what you're thinking instead of just hearing it. I don't like doing it though unless it's necessary. I don't like invading people's privacy. I think that's it."

"That seems like alot."

"It is, it was definitely alot after we first mated."

"And when did you guys mate? Your bites still look fresh."

"Early September. But we've been together for three years and had been temporarily mated for about 2 and a half." Hoseok answers

"Is there a reason you guys waited so long to mate?"

I shrug "We didn't feel it was a necessity or that we needed to do it to prove our love for each other."

"Was there something that pushed you to mate? You don't have to answer any of my questions by the way."