13: Promise?

"Baby I need to eat before the next wave hits and so do you." Hoseok pushes softly

I whine "No!"

"Sunshine come on. Please don't make me use my alpha voice."

I huff and nod "Fine. But I'm not walking."

"I didn't think you would. I planned to bring it in here."

He slides out of bed and comes back with food a minute later, along with bottles of water. "The periods between waves are getting longer so I'm guessing maybe two more days at most."

I shrug "Probably."

"Think we have enough time to get cleaned up just a little?"

I shake my head "No, plus what's the point?"

"You're right." Hoseok leans over and lands a soft kiss on my lips then nips at my bottom lip teasingly "Cause you are a messy little omega. My messy omega."

---------------------------------

"My house smells like sex. Please tell me I don't have to burn all my furniture." Eric whines when he comes home two days after my heat ends.

Both Hoseok and I snort "No Eric, we kept the sex to the guest room. Thank you again by the way."

Eric shrugs "No problem. When are your parents coming down?"

"Tomorrow. They're spending the weekend down here."

"And you're going to avoid them the whole weekend?"

I hum and nod "Plan on it. I one don't need to hear that I look like shit, still smell like heat, smell like a guy, oh and bug me about why I haven't found my soulmate yet as if that's something I have control over. Or the talks of why I don't do or act certain ways. I'm not in the mood to deal with it."

Eric nods in understanding and turns to look at Hoseok "When are you going back to class?"

"Tuesday. I would like to wait but someone is stubborn and won't let me stay past Tuesday."

I shrug "I'm fine after a few days."

"And what if you're not? You said it yourself, this heat was longer and more intense." Hoseok retorts

"It's already been two days love, and I feel okay. I'll be totally fine after three more days."

Hoseok sighs "Fine."

My phone rings but it's on the kitchen counter "Eric can you look to see who that is?"

He heads to the kitchen and comes back holding my phone "It was your mom."

"Probably to warn me last minute that they're coming, not knowing that Naeun already told me."

"Are you going to call her back?" Hoseok asks

I shake my head "Nope. She knows I just came out of my heat, there was no point in calling me. She knew I wouldn't answer."

Eric chuckles "I can only imagine the voice mails she is going to leave when they can't find you."

I hum "She will be very angry. But oh well, Naeun told them not to come and they have to have another reason for coming considering they never have any other year. I don't really want to know what that other reason is."

"You really don't like your mom."

"No I don't. And she doesn't really like me either." I shrug then yawn

"Nap time?" Eric asks with a smile

"Yes. Nap time and on the couch because the guest room still smells way too heavily of sex for me to sleep comfortably. That means it's shush time."