·Chapter Sixty-Nine Part 2·

*Amir*

*Amir*

If I had any reservations about Luna being the only one for me, all doubts were definitely cleared up now. I knew she was at the beginning, but resisting temptation was very difficult. I continued lying in her bed, smelling the sweet scent of her skin against these sheets, and wished that she didn't have to wash it off. I almost wanted to make us both happy, intimately, but we had to stop. Even if it was telepathically, it was close to something real, and we had both agreed that we'd wait until our wedding night to seal that moment.

I heard the shower turn off and glanced at the clock. She took a shower in five minutes. Luna amazed me when she did that. Remarkable. I couldn't help but dream about spending my life with this incredible woman every day. She and Sarah will be my family, and it was something I've imagined since I was a child.

The doorknob rattled, and my queen stepped out, a towel securely around her body while holding another towel in her hand, dabbing at her soaked hair. When she looked over at me, a pretty flush graced her cheeks. But she was also caught off-guard. She expected me not to be in here. I could sense the intensity firing inside her body.

He is making things difficult for me. I needed that cold shower or else I would've summoned him to get in with me. Not a good idea, Luna thought, internally. I can't wait until our ceremony is over. We can take as many showers as we wanted to, together.

Whoa. Luna really was rattled by my presence. And she took a cold shower? Wow. I guess a hot and steamy shower would have her in heat.

Her eyes then darted over to my chest as I was lying here with only my sweats on, making her lower half sizzle like crazy. I enjoyed feeling her do that just now. I could go, but then I'd miss her beautiful smile. She really had a fantastic smile.

Throwing my legs off the bed, I strolled over to the dresser, standing on the side with my arm perched up.

As I gaze at her, I tweaked her flushed cheek and her face lit up brighter than a Christmas tree. I grinned as I heard her muttering under her breath. My continued presence affected her.

Daddy liked it.

But reality set in, again, and I decided it was time to appear back into my room so I could bathe myself. But before I left, I gave her booty a quick pat, causing her breath to hitch.

She was not expecting that. That made my heart bounce.

Dashing toward my suit case, I pulled out a few clothes for later. Then I raced into the bathroom and started my shower, a hot one. A few moments later, it became steamy. As I stood under the showerhead, I began thinking about a few things, letting the water hit my skin. I thought about the last few nights, and this morning. Then my thoughts went back even further and how I felt the moment I first saw her. She was hunched over, digging her hands through her garden. Even I had to admit that back then she dug her claws into me; I didn't want them out.

At that moment, all I could think about was us being in each other's lives, and what the future held for us. There was that moment when I felt her kiss me for the first time as I was asleep. I loved it when she did that. I had to give her a hard time afterward. I needed to feel her squirming in her skin as she had to admit to kissing me. If I would have stuck to my instincts at first and stayed away from her, I wouldn't be getting married to the love of my life tomorrow.

She agreed to a Nikah. My heart pounded at the thought of that, but my soul also shook at how she was feeling on the topic of converting to my faith. She hadn't said nothing about it to me, but it plagued her mind. I don't want her to do it unless she understands Islam and believes in our culture. I don't want her to feel like she didn't have a choice, because she always will with me.

Looking back on our recent escape, it shocked me on how she held that gun in her hand and was ready to go to war. She went all ninja on a few guards and risked her life so we could run. She risked her life by my side, and if I'd stayed away, then I wouldn't have ever known her courageous side. And after the escape? She continued going even when we were both exhausted.

She stayed awake. She could have died from that tranq. It was a deadly kind. I never told her, but I think she knew; she's always known.

After our wedding, where will we go from here? Not exactly where will we live and stay in hiding, but where can we provide a good future for Sarah? She was an innocent in all this, and hunters were after her as well. I'd die first before they got ahold of my daughter. We will protect her together.

Stepping out of the shower, I heard Faisal talking in the hallway. So, I quickly got myself fixed up and clothed, and then I was met with all the guys throwing the door open, grinning as they wore funny hats while holding a six-pack of Pepsi in their hands. Faisal was the first one to run over and lay a pizza box down on the desk.

"Guess what time it is, cuz?" Faisal said, showing his teeth.

"Ain't no telling with you, Faisal," I said, watching the guys take a seat on the bed and at the desk. Ahmed, Raul, Darren, and Colin were all snickering. "Are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to guess?"

Faisal chuckled at Raul and glanced back at me. "It's your bachelor party, bro. Now put your lead ring on. Miss Southern Belle doesn't need to be involved. Her Arabian Prince is all ours tonight."

Great. Thank you, cousin. But I will take a peek at her at some point. I was incapable of not checking in on her.

"What's Luna going to be doing?" I asked, watching Faisal open the pizza box. Half pepperoni and half cheese. Nice.

"What do you think? We have six ladies in the house to keep her entertained. We'll figure out something to do for us. C'mon, what do you say?"

"Okay, but I better not end up like The Hangover in Vegas. The groom in the movie ended up on the roof, baking in the sun. If that happens, your ass is toast," I told the him, staring at each of the guys laughing and nodding their heads.

Faisal plopped down on my bed as we all began chilling in my room. I guess this was a good distraction. Just a few hours left, and I will be the happiest man alive. I couldn't wait to finally call Sarah my daughter, and Luna my wife. This was truly every man's dream.

***

  Aww. The morning before the wedding was adorable. Loved adding the Hangover part in there. If do not know what The Hangover film is, it will be explained in the following chapter. There is no telling what Faisal has up his sleeve. Next up: The Wedding of the Year. Yes, Aluna will WED!
💎💍💘

Thank you, Tethered Community.🙏

🙏