·Chapter Thirty-Nine·

An aesthetic I made for Amir and Luna

Amir's side: He is a proud Pakistani citizen, he is devoted to his faith in Islam, and he is a dedicated scientist, working hard to help humanity in any way he can. 🔬

Luna's side: She is a caring mother to her daughter, she has a love for nature and science, and she loves being creative with photography. She really loves it when she and Amir can goof around and do silly poses. 📷

***

June 21, 2019
Two Weeks Later

*Amir*

Holding Luna in my arms was the only thing I ever wanted to do. Just stroking the soft, beautiful curve of her chin and caressing her cheeks caused sparks to hit inside my chest, and made me anticipate my next move. Luna was finally on Green, which meant she will receive an actual letter from me. I wanted to write her a short script that was rolled up with details of my devotion for her. And along with that letter was a strand of my hair that was glued together at the ends.

Her promise ring.

I haven't officially asked her to marry me, but I had something in store for her as soon as she was told her mail had arrived. She didn't know I tuned into her mind and felt her need for a hair ring, and it probably seemed silly to send that, but she couldn't accept jewelry here. Just shoes with no strings allowed, notebooks to write in, but everyone was monitored, and other items that were on a dreadful list that wasn't approved.

Faisal was next door in Cami's room. Those two have been spending a lot of time together. We were both at his house while we visited our girls. And he and I have teamed up with Cassie and Cami's companion, Darren, who lived in New Zealand. It's luscious and beautiful in Auckland. I enjoyed browsing his region while visiting him. Sue, Darren's wife, was a detective and had been looking in on the case that involved this hospital. This place had been shut down multiple times, but somehow reopened.

Cami seemed like a sweet girl, too. She was good for my Luna. She was the only positive thing to come from this facility, and she seemed smitten by Faisal. I knew by telling him that Luna was sitting with a hottie in the courtyard that he'd jump up and change his clothes and finally turn off his game he played on his phone. He actually plays it with her. The both of us saw our girls frequently.

Luna also informed me that Liberty threw Chase out of their home. But the photography studio was going downhill. However, I did something for my baby as soon as she left here.

I bought it for her so she could continue her amazing photography.

It had been an exhausting two weeks for everyone. Luna blocked me out when she had to undergo a medical treatment, and during times when she took a shower. She said she wanted me to join her, but the other female patients were more of the problem. So we just stayed cuddled up in her room. She could barely connect to me to watch something on my t. v., but I'd hum in her ear and cause her to wiggle like crazy. She loved it when I'd sing to her. I loved it when I could make her grin. I loved it when I made her do many other things too, and not in the dirty way either. When I made her smile and laugh for no reason, or when I would pop by while she was in a yoga pose in her room, meditating. And I loved popping when she was lying on her side, sound asleep in her bed.