·Chapter Four·

tin2rh7 ❤

tin2rh7

───────✧❁✧───────

*Amir*

*November 10, 2018*

As I laid in my bed, I thought of Luna. Her tender voice and gorgeous earthly eyes looking back at me as we sat on our couches. Our scenery moved just as my emotions are moving for her. I've only known her a week, but I can't deny feeling something for her. And I probably shouldn't.

I mean, she's in the States, and I'm in my country and have a life. She is engaged, too. Her fiancé seems like a good person, and then again, Luna and I were just getting to know each other, too. I can't shake the thoughts about the possibilities of us one day.

Should I be thinking about her like this?

There was just something about her that caused my heart to flourish and feel nurtured. I felt like she impacted me more than I ever thought possible. Of course, I know in my heart and soul that she wouldn't ever give a guy like me a chance in reality. Or maybe she would? But I still shouldn't be thinking about her in any way.

She is in a happy place in her life with her daughter and fiancé. It would be wrong for me to mess anything up for them.

It's after nine in the evening, and it's about time for prayer. But before I do that, I have to make a quick visit to my other half and see what she's doing.

My other half? Seriously? Well, she is, sort of.

Standing in the middle of her studio's hallway, I could hear faint voices in the other part of the building. My nerves spiked rapidly while goosebumps popped up all over my skin. I heard her sound, and it caused me to feel hot, like I stepped into a hundred degree weather. The air conditioning meter showed that it was a cool sixty-four degrees, but my body was sweating.

It's Luna. My mind and soul was focused on her and what our next conversation would be like. She was very easy to talk to. I enjoyed just sitting next to her and talk about our passions and our life. And I loved Otis.

Slowly pacing toward an open doorway, I gazed in the large white room and watched as she adjusted a young woman for a photo shoot in front of a brick wall. She smiled and positioned the client on a small, round stool and continued nodding while snapping a few photographs in sequence. I enjoy watching from the back and seeing her work. She looked so breath taking in her skinny jeans and violet-colored top. And her hair...

Her hair was down in waves, flowing gently around her face. My stomach filled in knots as I gazed at how well she worked with her clients.

Before I left her side—knowing she doesn't realize I was right there in the first place—I smiled and walked away. I realized I was slowly falling for a woman who's unattainable, and I'm out of her league. I quickly found myself back in my bedroom and heard a knock on my front door.