Chapter 5: Elevators go up and down.

After Eliza's case I had 2 days off from the hospital which I spent helping Bailey with school, playing Just Dance with Zola and yesterday I went on a run with Kara.... I had started becoming close with my intern group these past 2 weeks and tonight there we all coming to my house since we only had to work till 7 p.m. I walked to the hospital where I saw Nick waving at me and said ''Lia!'' I ran towards him and said ''Hey Nick! How's my favorite manwhore'' Nick said ''Shhh I'm trying to get with the nurse from the fifth floor'' I laughed and said ''Which one?'' He said ''Trixie, the one with the big ass'' I said ''ughhhhh, you could do so much better Nick!'' We started walking and he said ''Are you getting any?'' I looked at him and said ''No, but don't let my age fool you, I'm no virgin'' When I said that I heard someone clearing their throats I turned and saw both of my parents literally behind us. Nick saw as I looked shocked that they heard that and he said ''Lia we're gonna be late!'' I ran with him to the locker room. I heard dad shouting ''WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT LATER!!!!''

I got assigned to the pit and I walked in the elevator only to find Andrew there... I cursed in my head and walked in. When the doors closed meant no escape. He said ''Hmm so your not gonna look at me'' I said ''No, your my boss boss and my mom and dad would both kill us if were together'' He said ''Well last time I checked you kissed me twice not that I minded'' he winks at me and I said ''I was weak and lonely and just needed a shoulder to lean on'' Andrew answered ''And you chose my nice strong shoulder....but the line between co workers you crossed it'' I said ''Well its drawn again, just co workers, intern and attending'' Andrew said ''This line, I think we need to go across it...'' he steps closer to me and gently lifts my chin so I could meet his gaze... I saw as he closed the distance between us and kissed me, I started reciprocating the kiss immediately, but when I felt his tongue lick my lower lip asking for permission, I was about to grant him the permission but the elevator ding sounded meaning that we arrived to the ER, I pulled away and I took the few seconds I had to compose myself and I felt myself getting aroused.... It had been a while since I got aroused so quickly so when the elevator doors opened, I walked to the ER trying to forget about wanting DeLuca. When I got there Aunt April said ''Jane Doe about 40 years old with a GSW to the chest'' I entered trauma room 1 with Aunt April and said ''Dr. Kepner do you need me'' She said ''No thank you Dr. Grey-Shepherd, run the ER while I take care of this'' I nodded and went along to help people.

After stitching up kids and drunks. I went to get some lunch and I saw my parents waving me over, since none of my friends were around I decided to join them. My dad asked ''So your friends are coming over tonight?'' I nodded and said ''Yeah, we might be in the living room area though'' My mom nodded and said ''I bought some stuff for you guys and I bought beers for them and not you.'' I said ''I learned my lesson Mom'' Dad said ''Any gossip....'' I shook my head, my dad does not know how to gossip, my mom answered ''Nurses say that DeLuca had a boner earlier and he looked flushed trying to walk covering his lab coat'' I froze and looked at my mom shocked and flustered.... Mom said ''OH god I said that in front of my daughter...... sorry Lia... I shouldn't talk about this in front of you, blame your dad'' Dad was like ''Hey! But who could have caused this DeLuca has been celibate since Dr. Sam Bello...'' SAM...... I know knew that Sam was a love interest... ugh that dumb general surgeon! I stood up and walked away........ leaving my parents dumbfounded Dad said ''Why did she stood up all of sudden'' Mom said ''kids these days''

I went to the pit and continued working on drunks and kids, and then while walking I saw Andrew again he signaled me to follow him. I followed him and he said ''What are we doing?'' I looked at him and said ''What do you mean...Dr. Deluca'' Andrew said ''We've kissed 3 times....'' I snapped and said  ''Just kissed! I've only known you for a month'' Andrew looked at me ''Whats on your mind Cecilia'' I said ''Im not a toy you can just flirt with.... Sure we've kissed 3 times but I hardly know anything about you, how am I suppose to know what this means if I don't even know you!'' As I was about to leave Andrew grabbed my hand and said ''Your right... we really don't know each other.. but we can't know each other if you don't give us a try....'' I looked at him realizing I always declined him because of who he was... ''You were my mom's student.... But I can't let that get in the way of what I want....'' Andrew looked at me and got closer and he said ''What do you want...'' I said ''You...'' he looked at me with a big grin on his face and leaned in and kissed my lips, I kissed him back..... I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hand were low in my waist. He licked my lips for permission which I granted and our tongues started dueling in a passionate kiss until a pager sounded. I groaned and said "Is it mine or yours" Andrew said "damn it it's mine..." he looked at me and said "When can we go on our first date" I said "When do you have a day off?" Andrew said "Saturday and Sunday" I said "I'm off on Saturday but I have to go in at 1:00 pm on Sunday" Andrew said "hmm perfect... Saturday it is..." I saw as he took his phone out and said "Can I have your number" I gave him my phone so he could put his and I put mine in his with a lil heart and said "There..." Andrew said "I will text you the details" he said with a wink and then gave me a quick peck on the lips and I just stood there wrapping my head around what happened. I stood up after 10 minutes of pondering what happened and continued with my day.