Chapter 25: Caught!

One of my hands wrapped around his neck while the other explored his muscular torso as our lips connected with each other once again. But that's when the door opened....

Both of us turned to see who had disturbed us, our lips had disconnected and I looked at him scared to see who was in the door. I heard a voice I recognized say "Andrew....I- okay.... Looks like I came here in the wrong time... Wait a second Lia?!" I turned around to be met by the eyes of my Aunt Amelia.... I got off Andrew's lap and said "Aunt Amelia please let me explain..." Aunt Amelia said "Andrew please put a shirt on and Lia come with me...." I looked at Andrew apologetically and when she left his office, I went towards him and kissed his head and I said "I'll talk to Aunt Amelia it will be okay..." I saw as Andrew said "I just don't want Derek nor Meredith to hear from her.... It should come from us...." I looked at him and said "I'll talk to her..." I touched his cheek before I went outside and was met by the cold stare of my Aunt Amelia. I said "Walk with me please" she began following me, she probably had lots of questions in her mind about what she had just seen. I mean she just saw her niece in Andrew's lap kissing him. We kept going until we arrived to a spot where we would talk.

We arrived at the tunnels and I said "Let it out Aunt Amelia...." Aunt Amelia looked at me and began rambling "Why are you making out with Andrew! Oh my god is he making you have sex with him Lia! Because I swear I will kill him for forcing himself on my niece!" I interrupted and said "First of all Andrew would never use me for sex, and he's never forced himself on me.... Before he does things, he asks Aunt Amelia!" She looked at me confused and said "So wait this has happened before?!" I answered "Not in the hospital but....." Aunt Amelia laughed and started pacing saying "Great just great! Now I have to explain to Derek and Meredith how their daughter is screwing Andrew an attending and dear friend of theirs" I looked at her angrily and said "First of all, Do not tell my mom or dad... they should hear it from me, when Im ready! Also we aren't screwing! I mean we are, but don't make assumptions about our relationship without asking!" Aunt Amelia looked at me shocked and said "Relationship? Is he the guy, I babysat for you while you went on a date? The date was with him?!...." I nodded and said "Yes....." we both sat in the gurneys and she said "You were so excited that day.... was that your first date?" I nodded and said "Yeah, we met at the ferryboats since he couldn't pick me up at my house since you know why...." She nodded and I kept talking saying "Then he took me to this amazing rooftop restaurant where the view of Seattle is amazing, you could see the city completely, it was beautiful...." I saw as Amelia looked at me and said "You always liked the view of Seattle like Derek..." I nodded and said "And I didn't even tell him that and he got us a reservation there....I know our relationship , it's questionable seeing as I'm an intern and he's an attending..." Aunt Amelia laughed and said "Please that's not why it's questionable Lia....Almost every attending in the hospital has dated an intern or resident" I looked at her and said "Then what's the problem?!" Aunt Amelia said "Well for starters your 18 and he's 25! Not to mention Andrew is pretty close friend to not only to Meredith but Derek too" I answered harshly saying "You don't think I know that!" I sighed before continuing "Look.... This wasn't suppose to happen.... In my first day as in intern, I found him attractive, then he flirted, I then proceeded to ignore him, because I didn't want to get hurt and he was mom's student, but then I realized that I liked him and wanted to try it out and I'm really glad I did, I'm wasn't going to let my mom's friendship with him get in the way of something we both really wanted..." Aunt Amelia looked at me and nodded for me to continue and I said "I know there's some factors in the way, our ages, seeing as he a close friend to my mom, but our relationship isn't like my previous relationships.... He makes me feel cherished, cared for, He just makes me feel l-loved and if I have to fight for my relationship with him then I will...." Aunt Amelia looked at me with a look I've never seen before and she then said "How long have to you two been together?" I said "We've been together for almost 6 months...." Aunt Amelia said "Okay when do you plan telling Derek and Meredith?" I said "We haven't talked about that, but soon...." I looked at her and could tell something was bothering her and said "Aunt Amelia what's bothering you, you can tell me, I can handle your questions...." Aunt Amelia sighed and said "Lia your 18..... and Andrew is 25.... Your both in different points in your life.... Andrew is looking for a girlfriend to probably settle down with and he's not going to wait until your 30, because you and I both know your not ready to settle down with anyone yet and If your thinking about this being a serious relationship.... You need to know how serious you can handle right now...." With that she stood up and left me alone in the tunnels.... I got a page from the nurse that was watching Riley, so much for that coffee, I thought. I stood up and went to the ICU to check on Riley.