Chapter 42: Paris, The city of love

I woke up feeling the soft blankets on my skin and a warm body pressed against mine. I turned around and saw Andrew's calm face and his naked chest. I slowly pulled away from his warm body and grabbed the robe that laid on the floor. I wrapped it around my naked body and slowly opened the door. When I opened the door, I stepped out to the balcony, the cold breeze brushing against my skin. Paris was a sight.... It seems like a dream to be here and I couldn't believe I was here. I didn't know how long I stood there just staring at the sight that I felt some arms wrap around my waist and a kissed placed on my temple. I turned around to see my boyfriend and he said "Morning...." I smiled and said "Morning..." I kissed him and he kissed me back. Andrew smiled and looked at the sight and said "Wow... its beautiful.." I nodded and we both looked at the sight. I said "Im going to take a shower..." He nodded and we both went inside. I went to the bathroom to take a shower, while Andrew went back to bed to watch tv.

Third person POV

Andrew was watching the baseball game, while Lia showered. He heard a phone sound and he hoped it wasn't Lia's. Lucky for him it was his, Andrew answered the FaceTime call and said "Carina? Why are you calling me this early?" Carina said "Did you forget for me it's the night? Did you just wake up???" Andrew nodded and said "Yeah for me it's 1:00, but we went to sleep late last night" Andrew heard a voice saying "Andrew got laid!" Andrew's face flushed and he said "You are alone right?" Carina shook her head and said "I'm with Maya, Jo, Meredith, Derek, Cristina, Alex, Jackson and April" Andrew said "Wow you are all celebrating that I'm gone..." Carina rolled her eyes and said "No were all jealous of you! Your in Paris with your mystery girlfriend getting laid! That's the life" Andrew shook his head and Maya said "DeLuca when are we meeting her!" Andrew said "Soon..." Andrew saw Cristina in the camera and said "I think she's fake" Andrew heard the door open and Lia came out with a towel. She was about to say something when Andrew pointed at his phone. Meredith said "Andrew what are you doing?" Andrew said "Tesoro sto parlando con i miei amici" Maya said "Isn't that Italian?" Carina said "Did he just say my love" Jackson laughed and Alex said "Imagine if he's in Paris by himself" They heard the group laugh and Lia looked apologetically at him and she said "Tesoro non è tua sorella?" Andrew nodded and said "Sì, sto parlando con Carina, perché parliamo di nuovo italiano?" Carina said "Wait that's a female voice" Jackson said "Wait...." Lia laughed and said "Quindi tua sorella non riconosce la mia voce" Carina looked shocked and said "Andrew Do I know her!!!!" Derek said "Wait what?!" Andrew said "Well I'm going to go now... Bye Carina" He ended the call and they both laughed. Lia said "You need to shower" Andrew said "In a minute...." He stood up and walked towards her. He grabbed her chin and kissed her gently. Lia kissed him back, and she felt his hands moving lower. He gently moved the towel down. Her cleavage in sight, Andrew moved lower and began kissing her neck. Lia let out a few moans as he continued lower. But Lia snapped out of it and said "Andy... we didn't come to Paris just to have sex" Andrew said between kissing and nibbling on her skin "I know... but your too tempting..." Lia pulled away from him and said "Take a shower...." Andrew playfully rolled his eyes and said "Alright fine... later" he winked as he walked away to the shower. Lia rolled her eyes and went to get change while Andrew took a shower.

Both fully changed, left the hotel after eating a very late brunch. Both were walking and Lia asked "So what's our first stop!" Andrew said "I remember on the plane what you said about visiting works of art soo our first stop is the Louvre museum!" Lia smiled and said "Yes! I've been dying to see the Mona Lisa!!!" Andrew nodded and said "Same!" They both walked to the Louvre, while making casual conversation. When they got there, they saw a lot of people taking pictures and Andrew said "Lia pose make like your touching the tip of the Louvre" Lia tried doing what Andrew said while he guided her telling her to move a certain way so he could get the perfect shot. After they finally got the picture Andrew wanted to take, they asked they family next to them to take them a picture and to make sure the Louvre was in sight. The mom of the family agreed and took the picture and after Lia took a picture of them. They all said thank you and parted ways into the Louvre. Lia looked at Andrew and said "Which wing do you want to go first?" Andrew said "What about the sculptures one?" Lia nodded and they began walking around the sculptures wing. They had begun looking at the sculptures and Andrew said "Damn these are cool..." Lia was looking around awe struck at the sculptures. Lia looked at Andrew and said "The dedication the artist poured into making these..." Andrew nodded as they walked and admired the sculptures.