Chapter 18: Last Night....

I woke up in Andrew's arm... He was still sleeping and I just didn't want to move... I wanted to stay here, where his warm body was pressed against mine. I felt him move slightly, but I didn't think he was up yet... I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep again.

When I woke up again, I saw that Andrew was no longer in bed. I looked around and saw it was 10:30 am. My head still hurt since of the alcohol, but it wasn't that bad. I stood up and saw in the nightstand an Advil, Water, a toothbrush and a note which said "Morning, I'm downstairs making us breakfast, here's a new toothbrush so you can wash ur teeth and an Advil just in case if you have an headache -Andrew". I drank the Advil with the glass of water and grabbed the toothbrush and went to the bathroom.

After I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom, I headed downstairs were Andrew was in the kitchen cooking some food. I went behind and hugged him and he said "Morning... did you sleep okay?" I said "I sleep really good... thank you for the Advil and toothbrush" he said "Your welcome, I hope your hungry because I'm making a lot of food" he turned around and kissed me quickly and went to cook while I sat on the stool watching him cook. After watching him for a while I said "Is there anything I can do to help" he said "The plates are in the third cabinet, above that cabinet there's the utensils and in the cabinets above are the cups for the drinks pick whichever you want" I said "Alright do you want anything particular to drink???" He said "An orange juice with ice please" I nodded and went to get the utensils and plates, after I got them and placed them in the table. I went quickly and got some cups, got some ice from the freezer and served us some orange juice and water. After I placed them in the table and said "Andrew I'm gonna call my mom and tell her I spent the night at Kara's" I heard him say "Alright!!" And I went to an area where my mom wouldn't know I was in Andrew's house.

After I found a quiet area, I called my mom and said "Hey mom...." I heard her say "Cecilia where are you?! You didn't come home last night!" I said while rambling "Mom I'm sorry I didn't call, we left the party so late and Kara offered me to spend the night at her place since it wasn't very far from Nick's house and I accepted her offer, I'm very sorry I didn't call but It was really late!" Mom laughed and said "It's okay Lia, I'm just glad you're okay... come home soon if not your dad and I can pick you up" i said "I have a shift in a few hours at the hospital Soo I'll just see you there" Mom said "Alright love you sweetie" I said "Love you too mom" I ended the call and decided to call Kara and said "Kara you bitch!" I heard her say "Lia... I'm sorry, I left you last night... I wanted to get laid and I forgot my person... did you get home safely" I said "I'm at Andrew's he took me to his house so my parents wouldn't know I was tipsy..." Kara said "Ohhh now I don't regret leaving... is his house creepy..." I said "Actually it's kinda cozy..." Kara said "Is his room filled of creepy voodoo dolls???" I laughed and said "No it's not... it's just a normal bedroom" Kara said "AHAH you did went to his room! Soo did you two?" I said "When we sleep together I'll tell you but no we just slept..." Kara said "UGHHH Okay...I'll see you in the hospital shift later" I said "Yeah... wait Kara! If my parents or anyone ask, I spent the night at your house..." I heard Kara say "Ohh okay no one can know you spent the night at Lover boy's or Mcdreamy will lose it..." I said "Yeah..." I heard Andrew say "Lia foods ready!!!" I said "My breakfast is ready... I'll see you later!" I heard Kara say "Bye Lia!!!" I ended the call and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Andrew said "You eat a lot of Nutella I'm guessing soo I made something else for you today... we're trying a grilled cheese sandwich" I said "Andy I want Nutella!" Andrew said "The Mcdreamy look isn't gonna work... even thought its dreamy it's not gonna work" I pouted and tried the sandwich... it was delicious but I wasn't going to feed his ego so I decided to bit my lip to try to not let him see my expressions. Andrew said "Is it good???" I said "It's not the best, but you can eat it..." Andrew said "Hey! That's one of the my best ones" I said "I'm not feeding your ego, your a surgeon you have a big one already" Andrew said "Well I guess I won't make it again since you didn't like it" I looked at him as he started picking up the plate with wide eyes and grabbed the sandwich and said "No.... I can eat it" I was eating the sandwich and we heard a knock on the door. Andrew said "Take the plate and drinks upstairs!!!" I said "what!!! I will not..." then we heard "ANDREA OPEN UP" Andrew said "Soo you wanna meet my sister as my girlfriend" I grabbed the plate, drink and napkins and headed to his room quickly. I closed the door, went over to this desk sat on his chair and ate my food.