Chapter 26: Dinner with Amelia

We walked down the hallway, Nick laughed and said "Damn Grey-Shep you certainly had a fun night the other day" I looked at him and said "It's not funny Nick... my aunt walked in on me on his lap, kissing him" Nick said "It could have been worse....He could have been thrusting in you while your sprawled out on his desk" I looked at him and said "Hmm I guess.... But that sounds very sexy...." Nick said "Give it a few weeks and have dirty sex with him on his desk" I laughed and said "You really do have a very dirty mind..." Nick said "My mind is fine... I can give you very good tips of where to do it in the hospital.... I'm a great friend, probably the best you ever had" I rolled my eyes and said "Your so full of yourself" Nick said "You love me" I rolled my eyes and we both walked into the cafeteria.

When we walked in, I saw Joey sitting with the attendings, he said something to Aunt Bailey and stood up and walked over to us. Joey said "Your Aunt caught you huh" Nick said "Yep it's hilarious" I said "Can we get lunch and then talk"  They both nodded and Joey said "I already ate, but I'll get us a table" I nodded and both Nick and I went to get some food. After I got mashed potatoes with chicken, I looked around and found the table where Joey was sitting at and went over there with my food. I got to the table, sat down and began to eat. Nick had arrived with his food and sat down when Joey said ''I have a sex date with Kara later tonight....'' Nick laughed and said ''You two are still doing it? I'm surprised Kara hasn't gotten tired of you" I said "Come on Nick, that's mean" Joey said "Hey! I may be young, but I know what I'm doing...." Nick said "Say that louder so Bailey can hear" I laughed when Nick said that and Joey just rolled his eyes. He changed the subject by saying "You mention a dinner with Amelia, Ceci?" I nodded and said "Yeah, my Aunt Amelia wants Andrew and I to go to a dinner with her tonight..." Nick said "Is she going to interrogate DeLuca?" Joey said "Probably when Lia isn't looking she will kill him and make it look like an accident" I punched Joey in the shoulder and said "Mean... Aunt Amelia isn't going to be rude to him... He's a nice guy...I just don't want this dinner to go bad... I want it to be a step in our relationship...." Joey said "Mhm then comes sex in the bed" Nick laughed and added "Probably bad cop and inmate!" I said "I forget I'm talking to perverted men..." Joey laughed and said "Lia... it will be fine, Andrew is a good guy even if he's perverted" I said "He isn't perverted..." Joey and Nick looked at me and Nick said "You sure because when I saw the sexting you and Andrew did the other day...." I rolled my eyes and said "You were drunk and probably imagining things" Joey asked "Was he?" I nodded and said "Obviously" I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of them annoying me with what I text to my boyfriend, Joey turned to his phone and he said "That's my alarm, I have a test soon see you guys soon... Lia good luck at the dinner" Joey stood up, waved goodbye before leaving to cafeteria for his test. Nick said "Aren't you afraid Kara is toying around with him?" I nodded and said "Joey decided to go down this road, Kara said it was just sex, but it's been since Halloween and Christmas is right around the corner" Nick nodded and said "I agree, but we can't tell Kara what to do...." I nodded and said "Why didn't you continue having sex with Amy if you like her" Nick sighed and said "Because she doesn't deserve to be toyed around with, if I ever get in a serious relationship, it will be her and its if she is available, because I want her, but I'm not good enough for her..." I said "If you want to be good enough for her, you better stop having sex with half of the hospital and better yourself so you can be the man you think Amy deserve" Nick sighed and said "You're right, Damn you in a relationship has made you wise" I smiled and said "I guess, but Nick don't change completely, you can still be you and your perverted comments, but you just need to only like one woman not all of the nurses and drug reps you've screw..." I stood up and left him to think about what I told him. I threw away my empty plate of food and returned the tray with the other dirty trays in the cafeteria. I walked out of the cafeteria to keep doing the charts I had to do.

After I finished work at 4:00 pm, I headed home to change for my dinner with Aunt Amelia and Andrew. When I got home, I saw Ellis and Bailey watching a movie on the living room while Zola was probably doing homework in her room. I went upstairs quickly and went to take a shower. After an hour and a half passed, I was finishing drying my hair, after I finished I began curling it and after 25 minutes I finished and began putting on my outfit for the dinner since Aunt Amelia was picking me up.