Chapter 41: Traveling

I was in my room placing the stuff missing in my luggage to take with me on the trip. My dad was on the door watching me saying "Please don't go...." I laughed and said "Dad! Its only for a week.." He shook his head and said "Please stay with your amazing father who loves you..." I sighed while I went towards him and said "I love you Dad, but I'm still going" he pouted, while I laughed. He left my room mumbling incoherently and I finished packing. While I was closing my bag, Zola came in and said "Lia!!!! you're leaving again!" I nodded and said "I am Zozo, but not for long...." Zola said "How long???" I said "A week Zozo..." Zola frowned and I said "Hey... you're going to have a blast this week, you don't have school, therefore you can hang out with Millie and Sofia. Also you can go fishing with Dad or watch dad perform surgeries since your thinking about pursuing neuro"  Zola nodded and said "I guess..." I smiled and said "You will be fine....And when I get back you and I are going to do anything you want just the two of us" She smiled and said "Really!!!!" I nodded and she smiled while saying "Yes! I have to start planning what we're going to do" I laughed and she said "Also Dad made you breakfast downstairs..." I nodded and she left my room. I grabbed my carry on bag and placed my important items such as my phone, iPad, AirPods and switch to finally finish the Pokemon game Andrew got me. After placing other important carry on items. I grabbed my jacket, carry on bag and suitcase. After I grabbed my stuff, I went downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I was met by a Nutella breakfast. Dad smiled innocently and Mom said "He's trying to make you stay by winning you over with Nutella" I rolled my eyes and said "Appreciate the gesture, but I'm still leaving." Dad took the plate as I was about to eat it. I pouted and looked at him with a look he knew too well. Dad shook his head and said "Cecilia don't do that look!" Mom laughed and said "That look is your fault, The Mcdreamy look is in her genes and it made me cave into marrying you, it will make you cave..." Dad gave me the plate and said "Alright stop, also there are other important factors which led you to saying yes" I laughed and began eating, while they shook their head. After I finished eating my mom called my siblings down, since my cab arrived to take me to the airport. Dad said "Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the airport???" I shook my head and said "You wouldn't let me leave if you do" Dad sighed and said "At least let me pay for the cab" He pulled out 70 dollars from his wallet and gave them to me. I smiled and said "Thanks Dad love you.." I hugged him and then moved to hug mom. Mom sighed and said "Eat properly, call me as soon as you land..." I nodded and hugged her tightly. I got down and opened my arms and Bailey and Ellis ran and hugged me tightly. Bailey said "In the flight finish the game so we can finally battle" I nodded and Ellis said "Im going to miss you Ceci!" I smiled and said "Im going to miss both of you" I pulled away from both of them and hugged Zola tightly. She returned the hug and I said "Remember what we talked about upstairs" she nodded and I said "Im going to miss you" Zola nodded and said "Me too!" I pulled away and my parents exit with me. Dad was helping me with my suitcase, while Mom wanted to see me off. The taxi driver exit the car and said hello to us. He helped my dad place the luggage in the trunk and I got in the bag seat with my carry on bag. My dad was telling him where I wanted to go and he nodded, while getting back into the car. The driver began making his drive to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Dad looked at Mom and said "Mer what are we going to do..." Mom said "Derek we need to let her grow up..." Dad sighed and said "I know...." Mom said "Will sex make you feel better..." he nodded and said "Come on...." Dad followed Mom excitedly back into the house.

When we finally got to the airport, he helped me with my luggage and I payed him the correct amount. I thanked him for the ride and began walking inside the airport. I texted Andrew that I arrived, after a few moments I got a reply saying he was in the Starbucks. I began walking to Starbucks and saw him ordering something. I walked up to him and he smiled saying "Hey... do you want anything?" I nodded and said "Yeah can I get the Iced White Mocha with Sweet Cream Foam and Extra Caramel Drizzle" The lady in the counter nodded and she placed down our order. Andrew payed and we sat at a table while we waited. When we sat down he said "You excited?" I nodded and said "Yep, the flight might be boring tho... its almost 10 hours...." Andrew said "Half of the flight we can sleep, I got us first class tickets, because I know these flights are tiresome and I just want you to be comfortable" I smiled and said "Thank you.. god I feel so bad, I haven't payed for anything..." Andrew said "Babe, please don't worry about the money I have to spare, I just want to have a romantic week with you" I sighed and smiled as he intertwined our hands together. Andrew said "Plus if you really feel bad, there's something I've always wanted to try..." I looked at his smirk and said "Your not talking about..." He raised his eyebrows and I said "The high mile club really...." Andrew said "Its seems bold...." I said "Oh and we aren't bold" Andrew shook his head and said "Were bold, but we can't run if we get caught... which makes it challenging...." I shook my head, but said "I'll think about it...." He nodded and they called a number and he said "Our order is up" We stood up to get our drinks and drank them before heading to the checkpoint.