Chapter 45: Coming home

We had packed our bags, the week quickly passed and it was time to go home. I was looking around the room when Andrew said "You okay...." I nodded and said "Yeah...I just wish we didn't have to leave...to that world where I can't openly be with you at the moment...." Andrew looked at me with a hint of sadness, but said "We've made it almost 9 months together Lia... we can handle a month and half more...." I nodded and said "I guess..." He kissed my temple and said "It will all come to an end soon...." I smiled and we continued to pack our bags. When we finished packing and making sure we had everything we made our way into the lobby to check out. Andrew handled the checking out, while I ordered an UBER. Andrew came with his luggage and said "Were all checked out, the cab?" I said "The UBER is 3 minutes out" He nodded and said "How about this time on the plane we do it..." I rolled my eyes and said "This again... I'm not having sex with you in an airplane... My aunt died on airplane..." Andrew said "I-Im sorry...." I sighed and said "Its fine...I just don't think we can go all the way, but maybe..." Andrew said "Sooo you're not saying no..." I said "Im saying if there's not turbulence..." Andrew said "Im liking those odds" I rolled my eyes and I saw the UBER arrive. The man in the UBER helped us place the luggages in the trunk of the cab. We got in and he drove us to the airport.

We arrived to the airport and began the check in process. We dropped off our bags so they can place them on the plane and continued to the check out point. After passing the check out point we headed towards our gate to check how much time was left. There was still an hour with 20 minutes left. Andrew looked at me and said "Wanna grab a bite to eat?" I nodded and we both headed out to get something to eat. We went to small pastry that sold crepes and bought one for each. We went back to our seats and ate our crepes. After eating our crepes we just talked enjoying each others company, because we knew that when we got home we wouldn't be able to be alone like this for a while. The flight began boarding passengers and we waited for our group to be called. When it was called, we boarded the plane. We went to our assigned seats and sat down. While we waited for take off, Andrew and I began talking about when my mom said that we've missed a lot.

The flight was already on route back to Seattle, it has been 3 hours since take off. I just finished watching a movie and Andrew was taking a nap. He woke up not to long ago. He looked at me and said "I'm heading to the bathroom" I nodded and watched him head to the bathroom. I pondered my next move at the same time I didn't want to do it, but it sounded exciting. I unbuckled my seatbelt and headed the same direction Andrew went. I knocked on the door and heard Andrew say "Occupied" I said "Andy open up" Andrew opened up quickly and said "Hey do you need something?" I pushed myself in and locked the door quickly. He looked shocked by my actions and said "Lia is this what I think is?" I said "Shut up" He was about to say something, but I silenced him by pressing my lips to his. He immediately responded by pulling me close to him. His tongue licked my lower lip asking permission to enter which I granted. Our tongues dueled in each other's caverns. My hands immediately went to his pants knowing we really didn't have much time. I lowered his pants and boxers letting his fully erect member out. Andrew followed suit and lowered my leggings and panties at the same time. His finger directly went towards clit. He pinched the little bundle of nerves, he moved his fingers from my clit and entered his fingers in my wet spot. He whispered in my ear "Your already wet and ready...." As he felt me tighten around his fingers. He removed his fingers from my spot and licked each one before he picked me up letting my leggings and panties fall to the floor and placing me on the sink of the bathroom. We didn't really have much space to work with, but we were trying. He lead his penis to my wet folds and thrusted himself inside of me. Both of us moaned at the feeling of being connected. Andrew began moving because he knew we didn't have much time. He thrusted as my hips met his creating a rhythm. I tried to keep my moans in and covering my mouth to not disturb the passengers on the plane, but it was so hard. I spread my legs wider making more space for him. I felt him began to pulsate inside me, I knew he was close. His rhythm began frantic and harder. I let out a loud moan as I felt my walls clamping around his penis. I let myself fall into the bliss and he followed letting out a groan. I felt him fill me up with his hot fluid as I released my own. We both took time to breathe and let each other come down from our respective highs. After making himself decent, Andrew placed his pants and boxers back on and said "I'll go out first...." He kissed my lips quickly and left me alone. I got off the sink and dressed myself. After getting ready, I left the bathroom and headed towards my seat. Andrew was there with a grin and I said "You got what you wanted" He nodded and said "I did didn't I" I rolled my eyes at him and he lifted the seat handle that separated us. I laid my head in his chest and his arm wrapped around me. We both took a nap after our little excursion to the bathroom.